Decorating By paulstonia Updated 18 Sep 2008 , 3:14am by littlecake

paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 12:42am
post #1 of 2

Ok, I really want to get an airbrush and have been trying to research them on line to see what I should get. But with the 50 percent off coupon for micheals, I was thinking of getting one there. They aren't specifically for cake decorating so I was hoping for a little advice. Has anyone else gotten theirs there? Thanks in advance.......Tonia

1 reply
littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 3:14am
post #2 of 2

i got my set up from decopac.

i use it daily...for almost 7 years...

it doesn't clog up even with metallics...

are the ones you're looking at gravity fed, or do they have a jar on the bottom?

the gravity fed are better for cake decorating.

Quote by @%username% on %date%