Halloween Costumes???

Lounge By ccr03 Updated 1 Nov 2008 , 10:27pm by SweetResults

TheCakeGirl87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeGirl87 Posted 19 Oct 2008 , 6:16pm
post #31 of 45

I really enjoy Halloween but am not that into dressing up, unless it is original and not something that you can go out to the store and buy. Here are some of the things that I have been in the past.

Black Eye P - Cut out a "hump" and glue black eyed peas on it. Attach it to your back and black your eye.

Exclamation Point - All your clothes need to be the same color including your shoes but ware different color socks and pull them up over your paints.

One Night Stand - Fit a box around your waits and put a table cloth on it. You can put a magazine on the box and a glass of water or something. Find a brightly colored wig and then place a lamp shade on your head.

This year I have been invited to a halloween and was trying really hard to come up with something creative but everything I like my boyfriend doesn't like. He is very much an extrovert and me an introvert. He told me the other day "I want to be something that makes people look!" Everything I came up with will make people look but apparently that was not good enough! Well as of now we have decided to be Miss America and the runner up. I am not really excited about the idea and them more I think about it the more I hate the idea but we will see what happens. Some of my other ideas were:

Nudist On Strike - Wear normal clothes and have a sign that said Nudist On Strike.

Brian Donor - Wear a hospital gown (with something under it) draw big black circles under your eyes and carry a jar with cauliflower in it. wear a name tag that says brain donor.

Assault and Battery - One dresses as a salt shaker and one as a battery.
I have more but you get the idea. Wish me luck on getting him to change! Also if you have any ideas that "will make people look" you can p.m. me I need all the help I can get.

punkinpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkinpie Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 9:48pm
post #32 of 45

I haven't dressed up in a few years but my fav costume was a tube of toothpaste. We took stiff white fabric (like felt but stiff can't remember what it was called) and made a tube out of it by sewing up the back. We cut armholes and then used felt to make letters to spell Crest and glue them to the front. We also made the little 75 grams thing on the front as well. For the cap we made a bristol board hat and used elastic for under the chin. We then took the same white stiff fabric and folded it accordion style and glued it to the hat. For a little sparkle I used some green glitter on my cheeks.

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 7:33pm
post #33 of 45

OKay, little update .....
I decided on the Bride of Frankenstein. I love messing with my hair so this is perfect! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

AND I'm so excited because this guy I kind-of have a crush on will be going so woo-hoo!!! :LOL: icon_smile.gif

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 2:22pm
post #34 of 45

Okay - so I was thinking I could use my chef jacket and be a Killer Chef - but what couly DH be with me? I was thinking of making him dress like eggs so I could beat him, or a carton of cream so I could whip him? LOL!

Or how could I be a cupcake and he could were the chef jacket?

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 2:47pm
post #35 of 45
SweetResults Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 2:52pm
post #36 of 45

This one is my FAVE but I doubt I could find a lampshade big enough for my BUT to fit into!!

WHY didn't I think of this SOONER!!!! icon_cry.gif

SweetResults Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 2:59pm
post #37 of 45

NEXT YEAR I am going to be a lady jumping out of a cake - somebody PM me next September and remind me, okay? :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 5:34pm
post #38 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetResults

NEXT YEAR I am going to be a lady jumping out of a cake - somebody PM me next September and remind me, okay? :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

Did you see the episode of Girls Next Door where one of Hugh Heffners girlfriends jumped out of the cake and did a practice strip tease for her mom and stepdad! Yuck! The dad was smiling and enjoying it icon_eek.gif . Gross. Sorry, off topic.

SweetResults Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 6:54pm
post #39 of 45

DUH! Forgot to post the picture of the one I liked icon_confused.gif
LL

Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 6:19am
post #40 of 45

Please allow me this indulgence...Trick or Treating was moved up one night to accommodate area football games on Friday...(what? Do you know how much we anticipate having Halloween on a Friday or Saturday?)
Anyway, my girls decided they wanted to make up their own costumes this year. So, Kasey, age 11, decided she wanted to be a goth girl. Korey, age 9, decided she wanted to be a pajama zombie with curlers in her hair. So here's the final result after I carefully applied the goth and zombie make-up effects (not much difference is there?).

OK. Thanks for allowing me the indulgence. (Did you have a choice? icon_lol.gif )

SweetResults Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 11:01am
post #41 of 45

Kim will you come do MY makeup tonight?? But it still won't make me as pretty as your girls!! Great pictures! icon_biggrin.gif

And MOVING HALLOWEEN for FOOTBALL???? Good GRIEF Charlie Brown!!

Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 11:24am
post #42 of 45

LOL! I would love to. I've never been to Massachusetts! Thanks for the compliments.

Happy Halloween!

SweetResults Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 11:32am
post #43 of 45

Of course Halloween is a little colder here, 31 this am but they say it will get up into the mid 50's tonight - and that's WARM for Halloween icon_biggrin.gif

TheCakeGirl87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeGirl87 Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 6:52pm
post #44 of 45

So I decited to be a pice of bubblegum stuck to the bottom of your shoe! I dressed in all pink and straped a shoe to my head!

SweetResults Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 10:27pm
post #45 of 45

LOVE IT!

My DH put on my 11 yr old's sweats and shirt and his own letter jacket from high school and some tiny glasses and went out as "Mr. Spurt, Mr. Growth Spurt" LOL!

And it was so warm! In the fifties - yay!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%