Black Cupcake Liners - Found!

Baking By rits Updated 20 Jan 2009 , 2:09am by cakecookie6

rits Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rits Posted 14 Sep 2008 , 11:50pm
post #1 of 7

Hi all,

Just wanted to share what I learned after an exhaustive search for black cupcake liners/papers/cups for a client.

The UK (& Australia, it seems) has everything cupcake you could practically ever dream of! They sometimes seem to refer to cupcake papers as papers/liners/cups, but most often they call them "CASES", as in "cupcake cases", "muffin cases", "fairy cake cases", and "sweet cases".

If you google these terms, you will find LOADS of sites that have black, interesting patterns, etc. There are too many for me to post, and finding any that ship to the U.S. can be a challenge, but they do exist!!

I've seen so many people searching for these on the web, just thought I'd let ya know!

Best,
Jen N.

6 replies
mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 15 Sep 2008 , 12:16am
post #2 of 7

thank you for this info!! I have been wanting some colored liners. I am going on a search now...

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 15 Sep 2008 , 12:47am
post #3 of 7

be careful of the fairy cases..these are actually much shorter and a little smaller then cupcake liners. They are great for things like cake balls and such..

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 1:46am
post #4 of 7

I was just surfing around online and noticed that Beryls appears to once again carry black cupcake liners
http://www.ber yls.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=274_214&products_id=7669&zenid=9ff46a7583c34156c9e70eb5c007da6c
>>>you have to paste that into your browser and then take the space out in ber yls in order to get the link to work.

Thought I'd remembered seeing posts from people seeking black liners. Many new sources may have been found by now, but anyway I hope this helps!

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 12:22pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshell

I was just surfing around online and noticed that Beryls appears to once again carry black cupcake liners
http://www.ber yls.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=274_214&products_id=7669&zenid=9ff46a7583c34156c9e70eb5c007da6c
>>>you have to paste that into your browser and then take the space out in ber yls in order to get the link to work.

Thought I'd remembered seeing posts from people seeking black liners. Many new sources may have been found by now, but anyway I hope this helps!

Thanks for the update. I noticed this as well, but havent confirm with them if they indeed have them in stock! I beleive these are like shiny liners, no?

Naturepixie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Naturepixie Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 12:59pm
post #6 of 7

wow, thanks! I'll also start searching and see if I can find anything. icon_smile.gif Just in case the other place doesn't have them. I would love to have several colors on hand just in case.

cakecookie6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%