Who Has A Great Hubby?

Decorating By akgirl10 Updated 5 Oct 2008 , 11:04pm by BlakesCakes

KODYSMOM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KODYSMOM Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 1:42pm
post #61 of 69

This is one of the best forums yet! It brings tears to my eyes knowing that there are truly wonderful husbands out there that truly love their wives....unlike many we read about in the world (like my ex)! This gives me hope that there are still wonderful men out there!! I won't settle for less! thumbs_up.gif

cakecookingnut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecookingnut Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 1:48pm
post #62 of 69

I have a wonderful husband!!! He brings me coffee and a kiss every morning and always tells me how beautiful my cakes are and is pushing me to open my own business and give up my day job that I hate. I'm the one that is afraid to give up the pay check with the economy the way it is. He doesn't grumble that I teach cake decorating at nights on top of having a full time job because he knows how much I love doing cake stuff. He also gutted my kitchen for me and gave me the dream kitchen I wanted. He's my best friend and is always there to support me in every way he can. I'm happy to have him.

JSuzieQ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JSuzieQ Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 2:05pm
post #63 of 69

I have an amazing husband who supports me in all I do! He especially likes my joy of baking. icon_biggrin.gif He actually drove by my part-time job last night and left me a sweet note just telling me how much he loves me! We will be celebrating our 15th anniversary this December.

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 5:34am
post #64 of 69

Okay, my husband's stock went up IMMENSELY over the past two days. He rolled out fondant for 71 cakes for me over the past two days. HE IS AMAZING! LOL

Yes- SEVENTY-ONE 8" rounds. Plus he made all of my buttercream TWICE< because the first 25 gallons he made spoiled when Hurricane Ike took away the power in our home for 11 days. It was a major crisis these past two days, but my husband kept me from having a breakdown and we pulled it off. We haven't slept in 2 days and didn't eat for the last 24 hours that we worked on this order but we did it. I could never have done it without him.

CambriasCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CambriasCakes Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 6:01am
post #65 of 69

My husband is truly amazing! He supports all my efforts all the while doing laundry, clipping coupons, grocery shopping, taking care of our 2 little girls, yardwork and anything else that needs to be done around the house. He's such a hard worker and an amazing provider for our little family.

He doesn't make a fuss while I'm away with my girlfriends on our annual Oscars trip to Hollywood for 4 days, and even bought tickets for me and my friends for the New Kids on the Block concert!! Now that's an awesome man! Plus he's buff, he's a firefighter and he's HOT!!! icon_wink.gif

LisaR64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaR64 Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 12:28pm
post #66 of 69

Words can't describe how much I love my husband. He has taught me so much about life, love, patience and commitment. I love who he is, and I love who I am when we're together....what more can someone ask for.

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 12:59pm
post #67 of 69

I have the greatest husband ever! He allowed me to retire early to pursue my passion, cakes! He also has the patience of a saint when I get grumpy because I can't get something "just right." He also will run to the grocery store if I run out of an ingredient, because I was not thinking, or forgot to get it.

The road does go both ways, I treat him like a king as well, and I am his queen.

I love my husband more than anything. He is my best friend and my soul mate!

Yes, there are many flowers in the garden, but you have to sort through a lot of weeds.

Enjoy your day!
Karen

anitadoskas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anitadoskas Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 4:14pm
post #68 of 69

I'm sorry girls I have to say that I have the best husband. He cleans up after me when I'm making cakes, making sure everything is ready and waiting when I will need it again. He also does all of the kneading of the MMf so my hands don't get stained. He stays up to take the cakes out of the oven and if it is too late will set the alarm to get up after they cool to wrap and put them away. The kicker is that he will care for our 3 children and has cared for many of my friends and sisters childrens so that we could have our girls days out. He has been known to have 5 to 6 kids here with the oldest being ours of 6.

Then he's as handsome as can be!!! Don't you think, I am biased!!!

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 5 Oct 2008 , 11:04pm
post #69 of 69

My DH is the greatest! Never a complaint (and believe me, he has PLENTY to complain about!).

He goes to the store on a moment's notice when I run out of something. He looks up things on the computer when I'm unsure of wording or sizing, etc. He "taste tests" willingly. If I see a class or competition that I want to attend, he just says, "Book it!"

Today we delivered our largest horizontal cake to date: the board was 31x31 inches and the cake weighed about 20lbs. He devised a way of transfering it to a larger, more supportive transport board, scouted out the site for the table & double doors, and took pics.

I know I couldn't do half of what I do without him--I'm a lucky lady!

Rae

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%