Overpiping Border Techniques...?

Decorating By Jopalis Updated 12 Sep 2008 , 3:18am by BCJean

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 12:26am
post #1 of 3

Are there any pics of cakes on here that use some of that nice overpiping like on London Cakes? What would the search term be? I saw the you tube video of the border like on the Simpsons Cake (londoncakes). Just wondering who had tried it out or something similar... Thanks!

2 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 2:58am
post #2 of 3

Try searching the galleries for "Lambeth"; Lambeth Method; overpiped; modified lambeth.

BCJean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCJean Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 3:18am
post #3 of 3

shirleyw has several cakes in her photos using the Lambeth style. I am posting a link to one of them. Shirley is taking a rest from CC right now but has left her photos for us to enjoy. She has some fantastic cakes. We miss you Shirley.


Quote by @%username% on %date%