My Photo Disappearee

Baking By shiney Updated 10 Sep 2008 , 9:12pm by Honeydukes

shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 8:20pm
post #1 of 4

Maybe some kind of rule I don't know about. I had put individual photos of cookies from a bouquet I also posted. I went in to show someone one of the cookies I had made at their request to put in a bouquet to our friend, and it was gone. So is this to cut down on all the pics, if there's a bouquet, the individual pics shouldn't be posted? icon_confused.gif
Thanks
Shiney

3 replies
Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 8:33pm
post #2 of 4

I'm guessing it was a duplicate photo. There was a post on the front page requesting that people remove all duplicates from their galleries. If you don't, the Photo Gallery Moderators will. No one is trying to be mean -- there are just so many pictures (and more being loaded every day) they're just trying to "clean house." People are being encouraged to create collages to show details and (for us) individual cookies. I'll try to find the post about how to make a collage. Sorry that happened, but it wasn't anything personal! icon_smile.gif

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-587580.html

(edited to add link)

shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 8:58pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks, honeydukes, I missed that post completely. I tried to do a multi-pic pic, but wouldn't take the format. Didn't offend me, just that I had forgot to bring my memory stick to show my friend. I certainly understand!
Thanks again
Shiney

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 9:12pm
post #4 of 4

I'm so glad you're understanding. A lot of people got really upset and hurt thinking they were being targeted or that their work wasn't good enough. I wish someone had posted the information here in this forum. Well, I guess I sorta did. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%