Needing Real-Sized "computer Keyboard" Candy Mold.

Decorating By Mistee Updated 16 Sep 2008 , 11:29pm by auntiecake

Mistee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mistee Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 3:39am
post #1 of 4

Hi! icon_smile.gif I was looking for a real-sized candy mold of a computer keyboard like used in this picture:

I have looked several places, but cannot find one. Could anyone help me with where I could get one?

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

3 replies
Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 9:18am
post #2 of 4

Just a thought. Could you use one of the protective covers they have for keeping keyboards clean?


Petit-four Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Petit-four Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 11:45am
post #3 of 4

The cake description says she made her own mold...

I did a quick search for ready-made molds, and only found small ones:

I like Mike's idea too. icon_smile.gif

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

auntiecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntiecake Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 11:29pm
post #4 of 4

I made a computer using the long loaf pan for the base of the keyboard and then classic candy molds for the keys. There is a picture in my photos if you want to see what it looks like. It was for a grooms' cake. It was in the Wilton book a couple of years ago.

Quote by @%username% on %date%