Looking For A Real-Sized Computer Keyboard Candy Mold....

Sugar Work By Mistee Updated 14 Sep 2008 , 10:11pm by shadowgypsie

Mistee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mistee Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 3:38am
post #1 of 2

Hi! icon_smile.gif I was looking for a real-sized candy mold of a computer keyboard like used in this picture:


I have looked several places, but cannot find one. Could anyone help me with where I could get one?

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

1 reply
shadowgypsie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shadowgypsie Posted 14 Sep 2008 , 10:11pm
post #2 of 2

You could use an old keyboard and make your own mold using a food grade mold making compound. Michaels carries the mold stuff making stuff.

It will take about 4 boxes to produce enough to mold the keyboard.

Quote by @%username% on %date%