Decorated Cupcake Boxes?

Baking By mexemx Updated 20 Sep 2008 , 3:23pm by mexemx

mexemx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mexemx Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 2:43pm
post #1 of 5

Hi, i've been looking all over the internet for some cute decorated cupcake boxes, but they only make them in white or pink, or you have to buy the Wilton, which are nice, but I need a lot of them for a baby shower, as favors, in 1, 4 and 6.
Does anyone have any idea of where to find them? Please!
Thank you.

4 replies
melvin01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melvin01 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 2:55pm
post #2 of 5

I have never seen boxes already decorated for cupcakes.

I would probably try to buy them plain and decorate myself with stamps, ribbon or other things.

Most of the craft stores have really cute baby charms that you can buy, would be nice to decorate them with those using either ribbon (use a hole punch and make some bows with charms attached) or hot glue them onto the boxes.

Decorating boxes sounds like a cute idea and a really nice shower favor! I may have to borrow that idea!

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 3:30pm
post #3 of 5

maybe you can buy plain pink boxes and then buy some of those scrapbook thingies they come in packs with like baby bottles, the word girl or flowers, etc. and use that to decorate. maybe glue just one on top of each box. simple and cute and easy. icon_biggrin.gif good luck!

Ro40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ro40 Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 11:25am
post #4 of 5

I usually decorate my plain boxes with tulle. It looks really pretty on the box. I tie it on the box like you would a ribbon, however I make it fairly long. I then cut off a little excess from each side and re-tie that in the middle. I hope this make sense. For some reason this website will not let me post pictures so I can't show you. If you would like to see a pic, just PM me your e-mail and I'll send it.

mexemx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mexemx Posted 20 Sep 2008 , 3:23pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you for all your ideas, I found a store online that makes bouquets with baby clothes and they are going to make little bouquets of baby socks to decorate my cupcake boxes... I think they are going to look adorable!

Just in case you're interested, the store is www.swankyblooms.com
they were very helpful and they sell really cute stuff.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%