Looking For A Picture Of A Wedding Cake

Decorating By stfd211 Updated 9 Sep 2008 , 5:41pm by stfd211

stfd211 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stfd211 Posted 5 Sep 2008 , 4:06am
post #1 of 4

I found a picture recently of a wedding cake that I really love for my October 18th wedding. I am unable to find the picture now!!! Go figure I didn't bookmark it....anyway....I found a forum on Wilton's site about a cake that sounds similar to the one I love. But it didn't resolve my issue of being able to find it.

The cake has 2- three tier cakes on each side with a two-tier cake in the middle with roses on a bridge over the top.

The forum on Wilton said it was called a Rose Canopy and was in one of the Wilton's Wedding Dream Cake books. I don't know which one it is in, but if anyone can help me with a picture of this cake I would be super thankful. I'm meeting with the cake decorator next week and would love to have a picture...(my financee' refuses to let me just make the cake...because of all the stress I'd be under). Thanks so much for all your help in advance!!!

3 replies
aztomcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aztomcat Posted 5 Sep 2008 , 7:30am
post #2 of 4

Might this be what you are looking for?

www.celebratecakes.com/mysite/128200444730PM.jpg

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 5 Sep 2008 , 8:57am
post #3 of 4

Is this it? Page 38 Wilton Wedding Dream Cakes. The cover is a white 3 tier fondant covered contour cake with white fondant or gumpaste leaves all over and lavendar flowers, and a white topper of a bride and groom dancing (?). Sorry about the seam, I had to scan it.
LL

stfd211 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stfd211 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 5:41pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks so much....the pic is exactly what i was looking for!!

You guys are great!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%