Squeeze Bottles With Tips, Please!

Decorating By andpotts Updated 7 Sep 2008 , 2:46pm by jojo0676

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 5:58pm
post #1 of 13

Does anyone know where I can get plastic squeeze decorator bottles that I can put tips on?

12 replies
cherrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cherrycakes Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 6:07pm
post #2 of 13

Check out Pampered Chef.

cakecookie6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecookie6 Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 6:13pm
post #3 of 13
andpotts Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 6:13pm
post #4 of 13

thank you, I've see their little accodian ones, but they are not easy to use and a real pain to clean. I just want some or the regular ones, mostly for doing cookie outlines, the holes in the plastic tops just seem too big.

Thanks again for the quick response! Andrea

shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 6:16pm
post #5 of 13

I got mine at www.kitchengifts.com. and I love them. They come with plastic tips, but on the small-mouth ones, you can use regular tips wtih coupler. And a helpful hint, I have finally figured out to put icing into a decorator bag, and fill the bottle from that, especially if you have rather thick icing.

andpotts Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 8:00pm
post #6 of 13

Thank you so much Shiney those are exactly what I was looking for!! I am a pretty good internet shopper my DH calls me "super shopper", but sometimes I can't find the simplest things! I will be placing an order today!

shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 8:12pm
post #7 of 13

Glad I could help, Actually it has reminded me to order some more, I really love mine. I got a decorating kit from them when I first started doing cookies, and got hooked on the bottles.

Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 8:21pm
post #8 of 13

Also available at coppergifts.com. Here's the direct link
http://www.coppergifts.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=2234

andpotts Posted 5 Sep 2008 , 4:30am
post #9 of 13

Awesome, thank you all so much, I swear, how did anyone figure anything out before Cake Central!

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 5 Sep 2008 , 2:06pm
post #10 of 13

If you have a Sally Beauty Supply in your area, check out them out. Their bottles are CHEAP!

mukncrabby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mukncrabby Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 3:07am
post #11 of 13

Also try Michael's or JoAnn Fabrics, they both sell them in singles and in three packs. I'm not sure but they're only like a dollar or two and they do have the plastic caps, they're in the candy aisle. Good luck!

alanahodgson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alanahodgson Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 2:12pm
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiney

And a helpful hint, I have finally figured out to put icing into a decorator bag, and fill the bottle from that, especially if you have rather thick icing.

Brilliant!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this tip! I've struggled with that one! I have a huge bid of bottles and never use them because I can't get the dang icing it.

jojo0676 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jojo0676 Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 2:46pm
post #13 of 13

So awesome! I just ordered 8!

Seriously, where would be without CC. I've never seen these. Now I can't wait to use them for all the holiday cookies coming up.
Mary Jo

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%