Tiffany Blue

Decorating By debbieann Updated 3 Sep 2008 , 2:46am by dellboi2u

debbieann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbieann Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 12:01am
post #1 of 8

i have a order to with the color tiffany blue i s what the client wanted. what colors do i mix to achieve it.
thank you

7 replies
nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 12:24am
post #2 of 8

I used wilton teal

Tona Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tona Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 12:24am
post #3 of 8

I used light blue with a small amount of electric blue and I like the color

brnrlvr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brnrlvr Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 12:27am
post #4 of 8

I just did one of those last week! I searched the forums here and found a lot of people use sky blue with a little of leaf green. My frosting maker used sky blue and something that was a more sage green- I am having a brain fart on the name- and it was PERFECT!

shortcake28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shortcake28 Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 2:23am
post #5 of 8

I just used the Wilton Turquoise...it was the perfect Tiffany colour icon_smile.gif

wirries Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wirries Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 2:34am
post #6 of 8

I just made a tiffany blue cake a few weeks ago. I took out the one real tiffany box I got many years ago. I used blue Satin Ice and combined it with white and small amonts of green Satin Ice. I just mixed until I was happy with the color. It was really easy. The key is to mix more that what you need in case you mess up you have extra. Here is a picture of my cake. Good Luck!! icon_biggrin.gif
LL

snarkybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snarkybaker Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 2:35am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by brnrlvr

I just did one of those last week! I searched the forums here and found a lot of people use sky blue with a little of leaf green. My frosting maker used sky blue and something that was a more sage green- I am having a brain fart on the name- and it was PERFECT!

sky blue plus avocado... icon_biggrin.gif

dellboi2u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dellboi2u Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 2:46am
post #8 of 8

I use teal with ivory and a little green. Lol sounds like there are a few ways to get the same color,lol.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%