Where Can I Find A Cutter Like This--Simple Flower

Decorating By mjarvis78 Updated 2 Sep 2008 , 6:35pm by tonedna

mjarvis78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjarvis78 Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 3:26pm
post #1 of 4


I have looked around for something like the flower cutter shown above. Am I just not seeing it? Do they come in a graduated set?

3 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 3:35pm
post #2 of 4

That flower was most likely done with the cutters in the Wilton gumpaste kit. The book that comes with the kit is not very useful, but the flower cutters are worth the money (as long as you find a coupon icon_biggrin.gif)

It has different sizes of that shape of flower. The smaller ones have to be pushed out of the cutter with a little stick but if you do it in the center it doesn't deform the flower.

PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 6:25pm
post #3 of 4

TExas Rose is exactly right... during my internship @ Pink Cake Box (where that cake is from) I must have cut out HUNDREDS of those flowers lol. They are sort of a signature of her designs. It is a small green plastic wilton flower cutter that you can purchase at nearly any craft store.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 6:35pm
post #4 of 4

Any five petal cutter in the size that you want works for that..
Here is a few of them

Wilton has them too
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%