Where 2 Put Divorce/single Again Cake? Implied Naughtiness

Decorating By Trixyinaz Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 8:37pm by Trixyinaz

Trixyinaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trixyinaz Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 3:12pm
post #1 of 7

I made a cake with a couple skinny dipping (the only way to tell is b/c their bathing suits are thrown out of the hot tub. There are no body parts showing (boobs or penis), but it is clear that the woman is getting ready to give the buy a hummer. Again, no sexual organs are showing.

I've gotten a couple icon_eek.gif comments. I put it in the no category/other cakes and today someone said it is better suited for the Naughty section. I went in to move it and there are only two Naughty Cake sections....one for female anatomy and one for male anatomy. Since my cake is a couple and there is no "anatomy" showing, where is the best place to put this cake?

Thanks!

Here's the link...http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-gallery_display_1257861.html

6 replies
Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 4:13pm
post #2 of 7

Hmm....well since the girl is the one who is about to engage in the naughty act, maybe put it in the Female Naughty gallery? That really is a toughie. There should be a General Naughty gallery.

BTW, very cute cake!

Trixyinaz Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 4:14pm
post #3 of 7

Okay, I'll put it in the Naughty Female. I agree, they need a Naughty General section. icon_lol.gif

And thanks for the compliment!

sadiepix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadiepix Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 9:56pm
post #4 of 7

GREAT cake! I love the figures, the hot tub and the great detail!
I agree about needing a 'general' or 'tamer' naughty section for things like this.
Really cute!

Trixyinaz Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 12:32am
post #5 of 7

Thanks Sadie. Where in MI are you? I just noticed that. icon_lol.gif

sweettoothmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettoothmom Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 8:30pm
post #6 of 7

This is a funny cake. I just sent it via email to my hubby with no introduction. lets see what he has to say about it. ........ Stay tuned, feel free to hum the jeopardy theme song here............
my Dh said "is she? are they? and this is a cake?"

AHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA

Trixyinaz Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 8:37pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks Sweettooth. I would have loved to see your husbands face when he saw that cake....LOL.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%