Looking For A Tiny Piping Tube

Baking By smilies Updated 8 Sep 2008 , 5:14am by Rose_N_Crantz

smilies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smilies Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 11:43am
post #1 of 3


Just wondering if it's possible to buy a really tiny fluted piping tube? I'm looking for a 2mm-ish one, somewhere in that region. I make polymer clay cupcake charms, and I'm trying to make them look as real as possible.

Edit: I forgot to mention I live in the UK, so UK stores/websites preferred icon_lol.gif

Thanks icon_smile.gif

2 replies
cookiemookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiemookie Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 1:36pm
post #2 of 3

Not sure if they ship to the UK, but these are really tiny. I have them.


Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 5:14am
post #3 of 3

Umm, I will admit that I'm kinda new to the decorating scene, and this comment depends that the PAM (person above me) gave you the link to the item you were looking for.

I've had to use something like that in the past, but I've always used a folded piece of parchment paper.

Forgive me if I've interpreted this incorrectly. icon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%