Does Any1 Kno The Name Of A Clear Looking Type Of Frosting??

Decorating By Jeanette08 Updated 29 Aug 2008 , 4:40am by BlakesCakes

Jeanette08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeanette08 Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:04am
post #1 of 2

There are some cakes that have little pearl-like circles on them for decoration, but they are put onto the cake like frosting. Does anyone know the name of it??

1 reply
BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:40am
post #2 of 2

The photo is of a swiss dot pattern done with white royal icing. You could probably use clear or white piping gel, but I've never tried it.


Quote by @%username% on %date%