Lounge By imagine76 Updated 8 Sep 2008 , 1:59am by imagine76

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 4:49pm
post #31 of 34

Aren't those hidden poopy pullups lovely surprise? icon_evil.gif

imagine76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagine76 Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 7:58pm
post #32 of 34

yep, i ran into one of those sneaky pull-up poops the other day. after i had dragged the poop down his leg. nice.

he's doing just about all his peeing in the toilet now. we're still waiting for poo poo in the pot!

margaretb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
margaretb Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 10:08pm
post #33 of 34

[quote="imagine76"]yep, i ran into one of those sneaky pull-up poops the other day. after i had dragged the poop down his leg. nice.
quote]

Ha ha, we were out visiting yesterday, and my 3 yr old calls me over -- his pants are down, pull up up, and poop ALL DOWN the insides of his leg. I think he must have tried taking the pull up off and then pulled it back up because (thankfully) none was on his pants or hands. Oh yeah, there was poop on the outside of the diaper too. And it was a huge, rank, slimy, gag inducing one. Thankfully we were at my cousin's house, so she gave me a towel to change him on, plastic bags, and lots of sympathy. If we had been home, that would have been a shower job, for sure. Gag gag. Plus my 8 month old has diarhea, so we've been getting a lot of leaky slimy ones out of him. I told my cousin that if I ever really wanted to make some money, I would offer a diaper changing service and charge $50 or $100 to change those really gross poops. I bet I would get lots of takers if I marketed to single dads and dads who are home alone with the kids. We had a neighbour bring over his poopy 2 year old to see if I would change her diaper. Good grief, this man will stick his bare arm up a cow's woo hoo if she is having calving trouble, but gags and chokes at poop. I felt bad for him, but I didn't do it because I've seen him tell the kids to roll around and give their mom a hard time when she is changing them, and I thought he might learn to appreciate her a little more.

DS loves getting to blow out the candle, and I promised to make him a cake with lots of candles when he starts pooping in the potty, so hopefully this is going to click for him soon.

imagine76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagine76 Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 1:59am
post #34 of 34

ICKY!!!

my DH throws away underwear that he poops in. i could kill him. who do you think does the shopping at our house?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%