Where Do You Look For Lisencing Info In Your State?

Business By KimAZ Updated 15 Aug 2005 , 5:22pm by ge978

KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 13 Aug 2005 , 5:06am
post #1 of 3

I would just like to see what is required to have an in home cake decorating business. I have no idea where to even start.

What kinds of restrictions are there and what is allowed and what isn't? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

2 replies
becca0926 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becca0926 Posted 14 Aug 2005 , 1:38pm
post #2 of 3

Call your local health department.They can point you in the right direction.Requirements differ state to state.

ge978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ge978 Posted 15 Aug 2005 , 5:22pm
post #3 of 3

Check your state agriculture department....they should have a website. I live in Ohio and our agriculture website lists all the rules, regulations, licencing, zoning, etc. I hope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%