Hershey Kiss Cookie Cutter

Baking By SueW Updated 27 Apr 2011 , 4:30pm by LindaF144a

SueW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueW Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 2:16am
post #1 of 6

I was in NYC today at the Hershey store and they sell cookie cutters in a set of 5 (diff sizes) or so in the shape of Hershey kisses icon_smile.gif I HAD to buy them they were so cute. Anybody ever make a sugar cookie in that shape? Can't wait to try them icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 5:27pm
post #2 of 6

Sounds great! Be sure to post pictures when you make them!

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 6:03am
post #3 of 6

I have this one:
http://kitchengifts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CHDRO&Category_Code=

but I bet yours are a lot cuter. I painted some with chocolate coating and then wrapped in silver candy foil with a little "tag." I left some with just chocolate. A few of them I covered with chocolate and then painted with silver lustre dust.

I'd like to get a small one -- 2" or so for valentines trays. I checked Hershey's shopping site, but no listing of cutters. icon_cry.gif

cookiemookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiemookie Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 1:40pm
post #4 of 6

I have a really nice ASM cutter that I purchased at Downtown Dough(the actual store)

His cutters are really nice and unique.

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 4:57pm
post #5 of 6

I had a look and I think I'll have to get it. They had several cutters I've not seen. Thanks for the info.

LindaF144a Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LindaF144a Posted 27 Apr 2011 , 4:30pm
post #6 of 6

Isn't this considered free advertising, especially since this post is three years old?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%