Image Transfers On Cakes

Decorating By tnval Updated 22 Aug 2008 , 4:21pm by kr1970

tnval Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tnval Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:00pm
post #1 of 3

I'm currently looking to find a quick and easy way to transfer an image using buttercream frosting. I'm not too hip on using rice paper, it tastes nasty. Does anyone have any grand ideas, God skipped me when it came to freehand drawing. icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:06pm
post #2 of 3

You can do a frozen butter cream transfer. The instructions should be in the article section.

kr1970 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kr1970 Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:21pm
post #3 of 3

i agree the FBCT is awesome and looks great i've found it difficult though if you do something with too many details you need an image that is like from a coloring book or clip art works well for me. Good luck and make sure you reverse your image if there is any lettering.

Quote by @%username% on %date%