Adoption And New Baby Idea

Decorating By bbeasley Updated 21 Aug 2008 , 2:05am by Michelle104

bbeasley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbeasley Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 5:26pm
post #1 of 3

A new friend found out I make cakes and asked if I do a cake for them. She just threw the idea out there so we haven't talked about details yet and what exactly she'd want. She just had her 2nd baby (a girl) this morning and her husband of 2 years will have the adoption finalized of her son and they will be throwing a party to celebrate both happy occasions.

So any ideas of incorporating an adoption with a new baby in one cake? Like I said, she might have an idea of her own, but I got the feeling she would just let me come up with something.

2 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 10:28pm
post #2 of 3

I'd be more inclided to just make a extra nice shower cake. Look thru the baby shower pix for ideas that were done for boy/girl twins?

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:05am
post #3 of 3

What about theming it like Our perfect family....doing the baby in a crib, mom and dad looking in and daddy holding the little boy....that's alot of fondant work though. Plus I haven't done people yet so it's easy for me to suggest to someone else!! icon_lol.gif I think it would be really cute though. I can just picture the nursery!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%