Omg!! My Own Sister!!

Decorating By auntsteff Updated 15 Aug 2008 , 1:18am by CreativeCakery

auntsteff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntsteff Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 12:28am
post #1 of 3

I work nighrs and generally remember to turn off my phone during the day. Well, today I forgot...

At about 1:30 this afternoon, my sister called to ask if I made a cake for class last night (I'm taling Wilton fondant & gumpaste). I told her no, did she need a cake for some reason?

Today is her boyfriend's birthday, and she wanted to know if I could make a cake for her to give to him tonight!

UH...NO!!

You know, had she called last night, I would have done it for her. I had actually conteplated making him a tennis shoe cake, but she wouldn't tell me when his birthday was.

I just can't believe that my own sister would call me like that to make her a cake!!

2 replies
CreativeCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CreativeCakery Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 1:18am
post #2 of 3

Sorry for you! It's always a bad surprise when family become your worst "customers!" icon_wink.gif This was doubly bad for you since you kind of had a cake in mind and not only did you not get to make THAT cake, you didn't get to share one at all!!

CreativeCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CreativeCakery Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 1:18am
post #3 of 3

Sorry for you! It's always a bad surprise when family become your worst "customers!" icon_wink.gif This was doubly bad for you since you kind of had a cake in mind and not only did you not get to make THAT cake, you didn't get to share one at all!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%