Courtesies And Thoughts

Lounge By playingwithsugar Updated 23 Aug 2008 , 7:16am by AmyGonzalez

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 2:47pm
post #1 of 4

Just a few things I would like to share.

First - Thank You to all those who have answered questions that I have posed lately.

Second - You're Welcome to all those whose questions I have answered or whom I have helped.

Third - and I think most important - I am very happy to see long-time members coming out of the Cake Pantry, and finally joining us out here in the light. I see so many newbies listed in the threads now, who actually joined 2-3 years ago. Glad you are now out here with us; please stay out - new suggestions and constructive criticisms are always welcome.

If anyone out there has anything they would like to add to this list, please feel free to post it.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

3 replies
Petit-four Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Petit-four Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 10:43pm
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by playingwithsugar

Just a few things I would like to share. [....]
If anyone out there has anything they would like to add to this list, please feel free to post it.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Yes, it sure is nice to extend courtesy to others, isn't it? thumbs_up.gif

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 11:38pm
post #3 of 4

What a sweet post...thanks Theresa.
I, too am very appreciative of all the help I get here. Thanks to the many who are so willing to share their time, talent, and expertise.

I love CC!

Kathy icon_smile.gif

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 7:16am
post #4 of 4

I am most grateful to all of you who have helped me. There is no way on earth I would be able to make the cakes I make without my CC family. Everything I have learned, I have learned here. So a big THANK YOU and a big (((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))) to everyone here.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%