"everything Turns To **** After 40!"

Decorating By diamondsonblackvelvet13 Updated 17 Aug 2008 , 12:05pm by debster

diamondsonblackvelvet13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamondsonblackvelvet13 Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 8:47pm
post #1 of 13

My sister just sent me this! I thought I'd pass it along....Yea, I can't see eating that.
icon_rolleyes.gif
LL

12 replies
Kavingate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kavingate Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 9:12pm
post #2 of 13

Man, that puppy is gonna be on the cake wrecks blog for SURE! Gross!!!!!

banba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
banba Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 11:20pm
post #3 of 13

have to agree with previous poster, gross!

Pookie59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pookie59 Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 7:18pm
post #4 of 13

Just goes to show you that some people should NOT be working with food.

mommy_of_3_DDs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommy_of_3_DDs Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 7:28pm
post #5 of 13

I love it... I want to make one for my dad and decorate it with ducks.... long personal story there! I am saving this pic to my pc for future reference

KeltoKel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KeltoKel Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 7:39pm
post #6 of 13

LOL! Remember, the cake decorator was asked to make this cake by someone who must have wanted it.

shadowgypsie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shadowgypsie Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 7:42pm
post #7 of 13

I never ever thought I would see such a thing as an edible toilet. I am sure I would not want to eat that.

Ruby2uesday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruby2uesday Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 9:35pm
post #8 of 13

If someone wanted a toilet cake and the baker was willing to bake it then so be it! I think it's funny and if a customer wanted me to make one i'd try! But then the baker has the right to refuse the service as well. to me it's just another way of making an "old as dirt" cake. you know with the tombstones etc... it's there way of "celebrating" their age. And it's one of the best ones i've seen yet.

On a side note.... I've never made one, but have eaten (twice) litter box cakes. OMG they are GOOD and look EXACTLY like a dirty kitty litter box! it's just a fun "gross" looking YUMMY cake! LOL the poops are softened tootsie rolls. lol

diamondsonblackvelvet13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamondsonblackvelvet13 Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 9:48pm
post #9 of 13

Softened toostie rolls? I'll never look at them the same! What gets me is that it is way elaborate!

Ruby2uesday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruby2uesday Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 11:03pm
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsonblackvelvet13

Softened toostie rolls? I'll never look at them the same! What gets me is that it is way elaborate!

yes, the contents in the toilet, even from the angle from the picture, look VERY realistic! LOL

here's the link to the kitty litter cake if anyone wants a peak! LOL

aandecakedesign Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aandecakedesign Posted 17 Aug 2008 , 11:26am
post #11 of 13

My friend sent me this picture too. lol. I also have instructions for the litter box cake if any one wants them.

282513 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
282513 Posted 17 Aug 2008 , 11:58am
post #12 of 13

I had to laugh when I saw this. There is the gross section in the gallery which my kids absolutely love! Thanks for my morning giggles!

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 17 Aug 2008 , 12:05pm
post #13 of 13

Yeah for some reason these are quite popular, I did a toilet and toilet paper roll in my gallery. For the tolilet I used blue jello and used a smashed baby ruth bar. For the toilet paper roll I just cover pecans in chololate. Looks like something I don't want to eat. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%