Help...what Is This

Decorating By laneym Updated 8 Aug 2008 , 3:52pm by PinkZiab

laneym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laneym Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 3:21pm
post #1 of 3

Can anyone tell me where I might find the jewels that are shown on the cake in the attached picture. Is it something that Wilton makes or should I check a fabric store.

If you can give me any help, I would be very greatful.



2 replies
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 3:36pm
post #2 of 3

Kind of hard to say for sure, but with so much sparkle, I'd guess they are clear beads that you might find in a fabric store, maybe even in the jewelry making departments of Michaels or Hobby Lobby.

Very pretty!

PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 3:52pm
post #3 of 3

In most crafts stores (Michael's, A.C. Moore, etc), you can get spools of beads on wire like this (they're usually either in the beading section or in the ribbon section, since they come on carboard spools just like the ribbon).

Quote by @%username% on %date%