Ace Of Cakes Taping August 15Th-16Th Near Disneyland

Decorating By quilting2011 Updated 7 Aug 2008 , 9:43pm by SugarMama602

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 1:37pm
post #1 of 10

Hi! I missed cake camp due to a bad tooth infection. I will be flying from New York to Orange to See Disneyland and the Ace of cake taping, plus there will be a food expo

Visit the website at www.abfevents.com

How was cake camp? I hope to attend next hear. Hope you guys had a great time and tried your luck at the slots.

9 replies
lvjan777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lvjan777 Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 6:45pm
post #2 of 10

I checked out the link to the food expo in Anaheim. It looks like a lot of fun. Have you been before? Can you see it all in one day? Don't know if $75 for 30 minutes is worth it to see Ace of Cakes though.

aimers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aimers Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 6:57pm
post #3 of 10

My husband bought me VIP tickets for Saturday and tickets for the meet and greet on Sunday. I am SOOOOOO excited, I even had a silly shirt made so they could all sign it.

CakeMakar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMakar Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 7:07pm
post #4 of 10

Oh, wish I'd had more notice!!! icon_sad.gif

ASimpleBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ASimpleBaker Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 7:19pm
post #5 of 10

I live in So Cal...wish I had the money...~~sigh~~ icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cool.gif

aimers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aimers Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 7:22pm
post #6 of 10

Your telling me. The Saturday tickets were $75.00 each and the Meet and Greet tickets were $125.00 each. Totalling $400.00. I better get a kiss from Duff or Geof for that $$$

milissasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milissasmom Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 7:32pm
post #7 of 10

I wish I had known sooner! My daughter is turning two that weekend and I just took her to Disneyland a few weeks ago. I would have totally waited to go the weekend of her birthday. MY husband always leaves me in the dust anyways when we are at Disneyland. I wouldn't have been missed at all...lol! Please have fun.

quilting2011 Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 9:37pm
post #8 of 10

Check the webside at www.abfevents.com My tickets to see the show General admission is $25.00 and that includes the price for the food expo show.

We are flying Thursday night. Staying with a friend who works at D-Land. He is giving us free passes.

and attending the 2:00 taping on Friday. We will go to Disneyland for free on Saturday and catch a red eye flight to NY Saturday night.

You can see ACE of Cakes for $25.00 which includes the price for the expo.

quilting2011 Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 9:39pm
post #9 of 10

Check the webside at www.abfevents.com My tickets to see the show General admission is $25.00 and that includes the price for the food expo show.

We are flying Thursday night. Staying with a friend who works at D-Land. He is giving us free passes.

and attending the 2:00 taping on Friday. We will go to Disneyland for free on Saturday and catch a red eye flight to NY Saturday night.

You can see ACE of Cakes for $25.00 which includes the price for the expo.

Also you can save money eating outside the convention.

SugarMama602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarMama602 Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 9:43pm
post #10 of 10

We're going to the meet and greet, too! SOOOOOOO excited!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%