Buttercream Scallops

Decorating By ColeAlayne

ColeAlayne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ColeAlayne Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 2:26pm
post #1 of 1

I know I have seen a few cakes on CC that have the "scalloped" look on the top of the sides, frosted in all buttercream. However, I cannot seem to find any at the moment icon_cry.gif I want my cake too have that hot fudge drip effect without using ganache.

Can someone point me in the right direction or give some tips on how to do this?

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%