How Cute Is This?????

Decorating By KKC Updated 4 Aug 2008 , 2:58am by just_for_fun

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 1:58am
post #1 of 11

Here are some pics of my son and his cousins decorating some cookies I made for them. My son (Francisco) has on the white shirt, Mikel has on the blue shirt and Joshua has on the white shirt. They were so cute and excited and also driving me nuts icon_lol.gif
LL
LL
LL
LL

10 replies
fondantfrenzy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantfrenzy Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:06am
post #2 of 11

Too Cute!! Wanna come over and host a cookie decorating party for my 4, 3 and 2 year old???? icon_lol.gif

Looks like they are having a blast in the picture...did they eat the cookies?

lorrieg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorrieg Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:10am
post #3 of 11

Ok that IS pretty darn cute. icon_smile.gif

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:11am
post #4 of 11

excellent idea, wouldn't it be great for a scouting project?

Malakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Malakin Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:18am
post #5 of 11

Totally awesome....they're so intent and dedicated to their work!!!

mom2leelee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2leelee Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:23am
post #6 of 11

Very cute!

My only question is who really has on the white shirt? LOL

laynie72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laynie72 Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:25am
post #7 of 11

You are right it is so cute!
I just decorated a cake with my nice and she loved it.... now she wants to do one every time she sees me.... icon_eek.gif
LL

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:30am
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2leelee

Very cute!

My only question is who really has on the white shirt? LOL

My son Francisco has on the white shirt...I wish I could've gotten them some little aprons and chefs hats it would've been a cute photo to give to the family. I have to say that it was actually fun & crazy...My church asked if I could host some decorating classes for the kids, I'm considering it but I don't have much patience at times lol....

Fondanfrenzy...the boys had 2 cookies (a hand & a foot) a piece and they only ate half of eat and gave the rest to the moms lol...too cute.

bethola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethola Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:38am
post #9 of 11

This made me excited for my Christmas Gingerbread Playdate with my THIRD cousins ages 9,6, and 3! I love this day so much and need to start planning what they will make!

They did a VERY good job and look like they are intense young men! LOL Wasn't it just the best time ever for you?

Beth

EmmyD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EmmyD Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:45am
post #10 of 11

That is so cute! I have been meaning to do something like this with my niece everytime she comes but i never get enough warning to get everything ready before she comes. This last time she was here was as I was getting ready for ICES so i had no spare time but she hung over my sholder and and watched me make penguins and palmtrees. I let her decorate some sugar cookies with royal and she went crazy! she loved it so much. I will have to plan for sure when she comes at crhistmas for more cookie time. Thanks for sharing this with everybody. I am happy to see that there are alot of future decorators out there.

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:58am
post #11 of 11

I have done this with my kids - i give them my extra cookies and edible markers. I have also made little bags of RI for them, but that's a special treat. For my in-laws' Hanukah party, I baked about 200 cookies, and we put all the kids (total 20) around the table w/ little bags of RI and they went at it. they were really into it, very creative, and it was easy to clean up. we had put a plastic tablecloth on, and the rest washes off w/ hot water.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%