Rolled Buttercream

Baking By gracie07 Updated 31 Jul 2008 , 8:12pm by JanH

gracie07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gracie07 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 2:50pm
post #1 of 2

I've seen people use the term Rolled buttercream for their cookies and such, but cannot find the recipe on here. Can Anybody please tell me????

1 reply
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 8:12pm
post #2 of 2

Everything you ever wanted to know about RBC:
(Includes recipes and so much more.)

If you just want a RBC recipe:


Quote by @%username% on %date%