Wedding Cake Topper - Urgent For Coming Wednesday

Decorating By judcreations Updated 3 Aug 2008 , 9:27am by judcreations

judcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
judcreations Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 9:02am
post #1 of 7

|I have a request for a wedding cake topper (cake supplied by company doing the catering). Topper is of the Bride & groom both looking into each other eyes in a sitting position. On what can I make the couple sit down as I am only making a topper. Any ideas, please help. thanks

6 replies
marknelliesmum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marknelliesmum Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 9:14am
post #2 of 7

mmh... tricky the possibilities are endless. It depends if you want a formal or fun feel and whether you only really want to see the B&G or other stuff too. Some ideas :thrones, old stone wall, toadstools, bench covered in tiny flowers, globe (on top of the world!), swing attached to a tree..

I know these sound really bizarre but you have to be in my minds eye to imagine them. I'm sure others will come up with something more sensible.

icon_smile.gif

cupsncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupsncakes Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 1:05pm
post #3 of 7

I did one recently for a wedding that was going to be in another state, I did the couple sitting on the edge of the cake. Of course I didn't have the cake though, so I dried them sitting on the edge of a baking tin. It worked a treat!

marknelliesmum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marknelliesmum Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 1:44pm
post #4 of 7

cupsncakes that is a super idea and much more sensible than the garbage i suggested! icon_cry.gif

I think that would be lovely.

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 1:54pm
post #5 of 7

I was thinking maybe a bed of roses or rose petals, or maybe a bed of nails....J/K icon_lol.gif

cupsncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupsncakes Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 2:36pm
post #6 of 7

I liked your ideas AnneMarie. icon_smile.gif I've done fairies on a toadstall before, that could be cute thumbs_up.gif

judcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
judcreations Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 9:27am
post #7 of 7

Thank you all for the ideas.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%