I Found Something To Help My Sore Knees

Business By littlecake Updated 31 Jul 2008 , 2:49pm by mkolmar

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 2:33am
post #1 of 5

i posting this in business....because many of us who do this for a living stand on our feet a lot...i've been limping with my sore swollen knees for a month now.

the girl who works for me said her husband used this stuff called "blue emu" for his sore back.

i didn't really think it would work, but when i went to get a knee wrap and some advil at the drug store, i saw some on the shelf.....i thought..."why not".....it comes in a jar, and you just rub it on.

i tried it...not really thinking it would work....but lemee tell ya, this stuff works like a miracle.....after using it for a week...i'm not limping any more....the swelling has gone down, i worked for 10 hours today, with hardly any pain at all....before every step was torture.

anyhoo...just sharing, i won't be without this stuff again....i looked it up on wiki...aboriginies used emu oil for a long time as a natural remedy.

4 replies
luelue1971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luelue1971 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 2:48am
post #2 of 5

Thanks for the tip. My back hurt like the dickens when I'm on my feet all day. I'll definitely try this.

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 2:56am
post #3 of 5

OOOHHH O hope it works on shoulders!!

acookieobsession Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
acookieobsession Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 11:18am
post #4 of 5

You we were at an animal farm and they were telling us how helpful the emu is medically. Apparently there are several uses for this compnound.

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 2:49pm
post #5 of 5

I've been to physical therapy 2x for my knees. Thank you for sharing this information!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%