Bridzilla Wanted A Vagina Grooms Cake!

Decorating By nannie Updated 31 Jul 2008 , 5:28pm by Tootall

CakeMakar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMakar Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 4:00pm
post #31 of 47

The "Push, Olivia, Push" made it on the Cake Wrecks Blog recently. (9th cake down)

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

lainalee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lainalee Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 4:12pm
post #32 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Maybe, just maybe she wanted a cake that represented her true personality. LOLOL icon_biggrin.gif

Mike

icon_lol.gif

OMG, Mike1394, LMAO! The only explination!!

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 4:17pm
post #33 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliwis000

You know I am so sick of our society giving this type of behavior the credit it does. I mean come, this show is saying "hey act like this and you will get on TV".

Not only do they get on TV for acting like that, but, if you watch the end credits of the show, they get a free honeymoon for acting like that. Which probably also encourages them to be as bridezilla-y as possible.

My favorite Bridezilla episode ever is the one where the loony, drunken b*tch is making like 40 individual cakes, one for each table at the reception. She deserves the prize for worst Bridezilla ever!

ShopGrl1128 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShopGrl1128 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 4:26pm
post #34 of 47

I saw this episode last nightâ¦disgustingâ¦that woman was such a rude pig.
Did you see how she asked the cake lady to remove the IMBC cake out of the plate???
WHY???? Do people NEED to be that rude???!!! I just canât comprehend.

Did you also see the other NYC bride? The one that threw the b/day cake on that older manâs face because âthey stole her thunderâ on her rehearsal dinner?
She also ripped the veil because she realized it wasnât the right color and she tried to bitch at the nail salon-ladyâ¦Iâm sooo glad she put her on her place!!!

If she normally behaves like this, not only on TV, why is the groom marring this animal (not offense to animals) for the SECOND time???!!!

fondantgrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantgrl Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 4:44pm
post #35 of 47

I like Platinum Weddings are better... the people are much more civilized (not because they are wealthy) than those white trashy ones at Bridezillas.. Bridezillas are just plain trashy people who think so highly of themselves. thumbsdown.gif

cinjam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinjam Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 5:03pm
post #36 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeMakar

The "Push, Olivia, Push" made it on the Cake Wrecks Blog recently. (9th cake down)

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

That web site was hysterical. Blew my whole lunch hour laughing - thanks!

marmalade1687 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marmalade1687 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 6:35pm
post #37 of 47

Last year I was asked to do a bridal shower cake in the shape of the male anatomy - yes, grandma and all the elderly aunts would be in attendance. The worst part was what she asked me to make the "hair" out of...alfalfa sprouts!!! BLECH!! icon_surprised.gifdunce.gif The mother of the bride was sitting beside the girl ordering the cake, and she amended the order quickly when she saw my face...! icon_eek.gif

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 7:24pm
post #38 of 47

the best invention iever s the mute button; I watch bridzillas, Platinum weddings and all the bridal shows but mute it until the cake discussion comes up.

cake is the best part of the wedding!

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 7:38pm
post #39 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by lainalee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Maybe, just maybe she wanted a cake that represented her true personality. LOLOL icon_biggrin.gif

Mike

icon_lol.gif

OMG, Mike1394, LMAO! The only explination!!

Ooooh, so true! I would say something, but I don't want to get censored. icon_redface.gificon_lol.gificon_redface.gificon_lol.gif

We call things like that "Klassy With A K". My parents would have DIED. Just died.

DEBBIE157 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DEBBIE157 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 7:56pm
post #40 of 47

thanks for sharing the CAKEWRECKS website!

just when you think you've seen it all.....
icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

OCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OCakes Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 7:58pm
post #41 of 47

I've NEVER had to work with a Bridezilla! I have loved ALL my Brides! I know I've been very lucky - and I've only been doing wedding cakes for 4 years... I can also lead people not to go with me if I think they will be an issue in that way =) BUT if ANYONE, EVER thought I was going to make a va-jay-jay (I like that too, Oprah), or a penis cake, or even a boobie cake... even for a bachelor/bachelorette party... they are "so wrong" =) I would make a bikini cake though, so maybe I just wouldn't make a "naked boobies" cake... ha ha... I just felt like writing all that since I would never write it, say it, etc... I'm so conservative, not a "prude", but definitely modest/conservative. I've only had ONE person ask for a penis cake for a bachelorette party - my sisters' best friend - party hosted in my home! So, I said "no, but I can make boxers or underwear"... they went with the "tighty-whities" & I felt weird enough doing that! HA HA! I've seen some really gross cakes online (male anatomy!)... and I cannot imagine eating that cake! Cutting it, yes (ha ha!!), but no way taking even a bite. If that girl really wanted a vagina, I think she'd be happy with a ball-n-chain cake, to show her plan to dominate!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 10:40pm
post #42 of 47

Isn't the groom supposed to pick out his own cake? The bride has 'her' cake, the groom's is supposed to be 'his'.

Tootall Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tootall Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 1:15pm
post #43 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7yyrt

Isn't the groom supposed to pick out his own cake? The bride has 'her' cake, the groom's is supposed to be 'his'.

Not when the groom is marrying a bridezilla! icon_lol.gif

CakeMakar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMakar Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 9:50pm
post #44 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tootall

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7yyrt

Not when the groom is marrying a bridezilla! icon_lol.gif

Hey now! icon_lol.gif I was the furthest thing from a bridezilla!
I picked my husband's groom's cake, but only because he refused to choose something! I can only make the baker wait so long! Plus it was a surprise cake, he thought he wasn't getting one since he didn't choose a design.

Tootall Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 1:30am
post #45 of 47

Of COURSE you weren't, CakeMakar! *cough* icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_lol.gif Seriously, though, in a situation like that, I can understand icon_biggrin.gif But I doubt va-jay-jay bridezilla's poor hubby said "Um, I can't think of anything. Will you pick me out something raunchy? Something that my dear old Grandmahmah would be proud of sweetiepiehoneybunches?" icon_biggrin.gif

Candy120 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Candy120 Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 4:59pm
post #46 of 47

Regarding the va-jay-jay cake...the Bridezilla said to her sister "it's to show this is the last piece he will be getting" or something like that....does she mean that once they get married he is cut off??

And that LISA chick, the one that was marrying her husband again...he said "it's better than being alone"....what the h***???? I would have rather been alone that with her the rest of my life. She didn't like the pre-nup that she had to sign either.

Tootall Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 5:28pm
post #47 of 47

I don't understand why someone would settle in marriage. Ick. I'd be really offended if my hubby told me he'd married me because it's "better than being alone". icon_confused.gif What the french, toast?! And if that IS what first bride meant... Poor, poor guy!!! icon_lol.gif High maintenance bride with no perks at all! icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%