Bridzilla Wanted A Vagina Grooms Cake!

Decorating By nannie Updated 31 Jul 2008 , 5:28pm by Tootall

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:03am
post #1 of 47

I was watching "Bridzillas" tonight and the bride told the baker she wanted a vagina grooms cake.

The stunned look on the poor cake decorater was priceless. Fortunatly, her sister, a beauty queen wearing her sash, talked her out of it.

Makes me thankful I'm not a pro...............

icon_eek.gif

46 replies
Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:10am
post #2 of 47

Oh my...I think I would have refused to do it. Talk about "no class". How awkward would that be for all the guests. And kids asking about it. Early sex education talk????

HerBoudoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HerBoudoir Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:38am
post #3 of 47

Yes....but when have any of the brides on that show ever shown any class whatsoever?

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:43am
post #4 of 47

So true!

Most, if not all, need to be sent out and get a switch to be used on their backsides. Boy, do the fiances know what they are getting??? Spoiled young women that will want to continue being catered to. Sorry, that's just my opinion.

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:20pm
post #5 of 47

It wouldn't be a problem for me as I would just refuse. But what was she thinking?! I could see the cake for a bachelor's party but not the wedding!

Good Grief!

vagostino Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vagostino Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:30pm
post #6 of 47

well...listen to this: I was looking for a transportation theme baby shower cake on google images and i came across a picture of a cake that had a pregnant woman, naked, pushing a baby out with a very detailed va-jay-jay and it had writen "push, -the name- push!"...I think that is even worse~!!!

kansaslaura Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaslaura Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:37pm
post #7 of 47

I have to believe (to be able to continue to step out of the door each day) that these type of people are few and far between--they certainly MUST scrap the bottom of the spoiled brat barrel to come up with some of these women!

I've wondered too, how much is scripted to add the extra jaw dropping disbelieve we're having right now!

IF she was serious, that has to be the most disgusting, inappropriate, inconsiderate (can you imagine grandma seeing that?!?!) thing I've heard of to be displayed at a wedding.

And, for that matter---that shows absolutely NO self respect or dignity on the bride's part for even considering that!

There are SO many times I wish we'd go back to blushing and lace hankies!

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:37pm
post #8 of 47

icon_lol.gif Va-jay-jay is one of my favorite slang terms EVER.. icon_lol.gif

I can see it for a bachelor party, but NO WAY for a wedding.. I mean come on.

psurrette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psurrette Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:39pm
post #9 of 47

I saw that last night too! How about the way she is going to dance. That girl is a pig

doughdough Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doughdough Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:43pm
post #10 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerBoudoir

Yes....but when have any of the brides on that show ever shown any class whatsoever?

icon_lol.gif Took the words right out of my mouth! The show is called "Bridezillas", not "Normal, Nice Women Getting Married"!

As far as the vagina cake is concerned, yes it would be a humorous cake for a bachelor party, but for a wedding??? Don't think so!

bethola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethola Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:48pm
post #11 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by nannie

I was watching "Bridzillas" tonight and the bride told the baker she wanted a vagina grooms cake.

The stunned look on the poor cake decorater was priceless. Fortunatly, her sister, a beauty queen wearing her sash, talked her out of it.

Makes me thankful I'm not a pro...............

icon_eek.gif

One word......TACKY!

Tellis12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tellis12 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:52pm
post #12 of 47

I think I'd refuse too. I feel like if I did that, it'd bring me down to her level!
And I'm not sure they really scrape the bottom of the barrel. These women are horrible, but I bet most of us know at least one person who could be that way, especially if they were being taped and were supposed to act psycho.

sarahnichole975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahnichole975 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:53pm
post #13 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansaslaura

There are SO many times I wish we'd go back to blushing and lace hankies!

Yes indeed!!! There is so much that is just on regular ole television, not even necessarily cable, that I run the kids off for or I worry that I'm going to have to explain or I don't want them to see. Just the dance moves by some of these pop stars make me blush when the kids are near!

What a tacky bride! Isn't it funny how being rich and spoiled doesn't mean you have anything to do with class, though I'm sure they'd disagree with us!

veronica970206 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veronica970206 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 1:59pm
post #14 of 47

I have never seen the show Birdezilla, but I did get the forward on :The worst baby shower cake ever" where the "Mom/Barbie doll" is pushing out a baby with the words Push, name, push!!! It was an interesting/unique baby shower cake I have ever seen, I had only hoped that it was an adult baby shower, I think if my kids were to have seen that cake they would have been grossed out, and then I would have had to explain to them the whole life story on where babies actually come from, lol. I will try to upload the pic from my forward so you all can see, it is pretty graphic.

Sincerely,
Veronica

veronica970206 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:03pm
post #15 of 47

I cannot get it to copy and paste, so if anyone wants me to forward it to them, send me your e-mail addy and maybe you can try to share with the CC world?

Sincerely,
Veronica

aligotmatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aligotmatt Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:11pm
post #16 of 47

I was delivering and setting up a cake for a May wedding. Likw most couples, they had some pictures of themselves top display at the reception. I'm placingflowers and I look over and there is this crazy obscene picture. They were on the beach in the sand with the water around his ankles, she on top of him doggy style with her butt very much on display and they are making out. And they had another where he was standing and she had her legs wrapped around him and he was holding her up by her butt and they were kissing. They were very sexy pictures and totally NOT 'hey grandma!'

But I have to say out of all of my may brides, they were the easiest. We met once, decided everything, they paid in full right then and that was it.

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:13pm
post #17 of 47

Here's the link to the worst cake I have ever seen....

http://forum.baby-gaga.com/about251001.html

CoutureCakeCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoutureCakeCreations Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:14pm
post #18 of 47

Yes, I saw that show last night and i thought I was going to vomit when she asked for that cake.
I am so glad that she had her sister along to show her the "right way" to do things.

southerncake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
southerncake Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:16pm
post #19 of 47

I just finishing watching this episode early this morning. She was crazy!!! I felt horrible for the baker, because the bride was talking about her cakes not being so great as she flipped through the book. She was ordering the baker around -- I couldn't imagine her in my shop!!

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:22pm
post #20 of 47

Like I said in another post where I first saw this cake, it's not realistic!

I'm serious, my boobs never stoof straight up when I was in labor! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

IMHO, it's a totally disgusting cake! (we neen a throw-up emoticon!)

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:25pm
post #21 of 47

Bummer! I would've loved to the guests reactions to that cake! icon_eek.gif

tatetart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatetart Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:33pm
post #22 of 47

Well, Isn't that SPECIAL? (spoken in my best "church lady" voice...I do so miss Dana Carvey on SNL!)

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:37pm
post #23 of 47

Maybe, just maybe she wanted a cake that represented her true personality. LOLOL icon_biggrin.gif

Mike

johnson6ofus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
johnson6ofus Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:40pm
post #24 of 47

But, being "over the top" makes us a little more tolerant in our on lives that we are grateful not to have to deal with THAT bridzilla. I hope? When I see some of those extremes, I am so happy to deal with just my little mundane problems that seem small by comparison....

nefcook21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefcook21 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:42pm
post #25 of 47

I saw that episode last night too and was totally disgusted (but not surprised) when she asked the decorator for that cake! The poor decorator.
I think alot of that show is staged, what man in their right mind would put up with all the humiliation and *itching that they do from their fiancee? I so wanted to slap the girl that kept telling her bf what a pig he was and he needed to quit eating and sent him to "boot camp". I hate to say it but she didn't have any room to talk.

WOW--what some people will do to get on tv! icon_eek.gif

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 2:54pm
post #26 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Maybe, just maybe she wanted a cake that represented her true personality. LOLOL icon_biggrin.gif

Mike

HAHAHA!! I agree thumbs_up.gif

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:10pm
post #27 of 47

Did the show explain WHY the bride wanted a vagina cake? Maybe dh-to-be is a gynecologist? Good lord.

Where do they find the loons that go on that show? They are hands down, the most disrespectful, hateful, selfish people I've ever seen.

A CC member actually made a bridezilla's cake. The show aired last summer. I can't remember the bridezilla's name, but she was really young, and had a Tiffany's themed wedding. The cake was stacked Tiffany's boxes, and someone moved the cake and messed up the fondant covering the board.

Aliwis000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aliwis000 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:14pm
post #28 of 47

You know I am so sick of our society giving this type of behavior the credit it does. I mean come, this show is saying "hey act like this and you will get on TV". We are condoning this behavior instead of bashing it. Its sad. I have seen the show once or twice in passing and my thought is these women are buttheads through and through, they are not just like this when they get married, but when they brush their teeth, go to work, hit the gym, shop and the store, go to a movie, etc etc. They are just really rude people who happen to have found someone dumb enough to marry them.

JMO

Alicia

veronica970206 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:34pm
post #29 of 47

I clicked on the link that was posted and yeah that was the forward I did receive this morning, my friend received it from one of her friend's and she thought it was crazy!!!! So then I sent it to my friends and family members and they just cracked up, it is a unique cake, but funny, but I would not want that cake if there were children at the shower, but that is just me.

After reading these posts I will have to watch Bridezilla, when is it on, what time and what channel?

My friend watches it and she says it is amazing these women are finding men to marry to put up with their demands and attitudes. No wonder the divorce rate is so high, sad world!!! Maybe if they have money to spend, they feel with money that is the attitude to have? Do the women/men on there have a lot of money? Are they rich? Are they middle class? Are they lower class with bad attitudes? A girl I play Bunco with watches the Country channel and watches the redneck weddings, now those are hilarious, we watched a marathon of those and I was cracking up!!!! If you think you have seen it all on Bridezilla, you have to see this show. I am not loyal to the show, but that marathon we watched was HILARIOUS!!!! I will now have to see Bridezilla to see the difference.

Take care all,
Veronica

azeboi2005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
azeboi2005 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 3:43pm
post #30 of 47

now that's what i call classy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%