Decorating By cassi_g16 Updated 25 Jul 2008 , 8:54pm by tiggy2

cassi_g16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cassi_g16 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:29pm
post #1 of 3

I was wondering are the printers used to print out pics to go on cakes specialty printers or can you just use any kind of printer like for paper. I realize it has to be just for cakes and use edible inks and can't be switched back and forth.

2 replies
kimmypooh79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmypooh79 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 7:09pm
post #2 of 3

From what I understand it just has to be a regular Canon or Epson printer. I don't swear to it though.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 8:54pm
post #3 of 3

You can only get edible ink cartridges for certain models of canon and epson printers. If you go to they have a list of the ones they carry cartridges for.

Quote by @%username% on %date%