Please, Everyone, Pray For Me...

Business By ribby0224 Updated 1 Aug 2008 , 5:54pm by GeminiRJ

ribby0224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ribby0224 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 5:42pm
post #1 of 35

An opportunity has come up for me to possibly get my own shop! icon_biggrin.gif I just really need to be sure that this is God's will and there is no better way than to pray. So, if everyone could just take a minute out of their day for me I would greatly appreciate it. My husband and I are very excited and we have been waniting this for some time. Thanks in advance to all of you caring CCer's!

God Belss!

34 replies
Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 5:54pm
post #2 of 35

Good Luck wish you the best.

Mike

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:00pm
post #3 of 35

God bless you and may he give you an answer soon. Good luck!!

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:08pm
post #4 of 35

Best of Luck to You I'm glad to hear something is going good for someone

Molly

makenice99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
makenice99 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:08pm
post #5 of 35

Peace & blessing. Good luck hope it all works out.

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:23pm
post #6 of 35

Good luck.

SUELA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SUELA Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:25pm
post #7 of 35

Consider it done. Listen for God's words.

Shannie13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shannie13 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:29pm
post #8 of 35

Sending you all the best and positive thoughts in your adventure!!!

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:30pm
post #9 of 35

you are deff on the prayer list, may God lead you into your best!

thedessertdiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thedessertdiva Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:47pm
post #10 of 35

Oh my blessings go out to you. I too am in the process of looking into my own shop, and yes, prayers are so very helpful.

Good luck!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

gateaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateaux Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:57pm
post #11 of 35

All the best to you, your cakes are very well done. I really like the game night one.

Good Luck to you and you DH.

mashmellow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mashmellow Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 7:18pm
post #12 of 35

I will pray for you , just remember all things are in Good,s time not ours, if for any reason you don,t get it now, is becaouse there's something much better for you. Let us know

bellejoey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bellejoey Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 7:21pm
post #13 of 35

I will pray for the Lord to show you his will!! A bakeshop would be awesome!!!

lu9129 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lu9129 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 7:22pm
post #14 of 35

I'm praying for you!

Lu

JawdroppingCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JawdroppingCakes Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 7:23pm
post #15 of 35

You are in my thoughts. I hope you get your wish!

ribby0224 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 7:42pm
post #16 of 35

Thanks so much for all of the support!

twooten173 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twooten173 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 7:42pm
post #17 of 35

I'm sending good mojo your way!

meenu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meenu Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 7:55pm
post #18 of 35

Good Luck!!!

mustang1964 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mustang1964 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 8:00pm
post #19 of 35

I pray that you will know God's will.

dustymorris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dustymorris Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 8:01pm
post #20 of 35

You bet! I pray the Lord Jesus Christ will give you a clear conformation as to what HE would have you do!!! thumbs_up.gif

God Bless!
Dusty

mamajan61 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamajan61 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 8:12pm
post #21 of 35

It's always been a common practice for my husband and I to attempt to open every door that comes in front of us and let God close the doors he doesn't want us to go through... It's worked for us through our years together and I'm sure it could work for you too...

If the opportunity is there... go for it... but at the same time let God know that you're doing everything in your power to be in His will.... and allow Him to either keep that door open for you to continue to go through... or to close that door. That way, if He closes the door, you can definitely count on the fact that He has something much better for you down the road....

It's always tough to give complete control over to God... or at least it is for me... I like to hold on to things.. but it ultimately winds up that I HAVE to give everything to Him.

My thoughts and prayers are with you... this is a difficult time in the "business world" right now... but God is in control.

Let us know how things work out!

OCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OCakes Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 8:18pm
post #22 of 35

I say you should pursue it & if things come easily, it's probably from the Lord; where if they don't, maybe not. It's a hard call though, as you definitely have to work for things... I see it this way, "I am one of God's spoiled-brat children. I tend to get my way... eventually." =) So, when I want something, I sort of put my request out there and wait for it. I have learned the hard way about PUSHING it to happen; rather than wait on God's perfect timing....... and hopefully this is His perfect timing for YOU! As a person who would ask for prayers & take the time to pray about it rather than running at full-tilt into it... I'm thinking that He's providing this to you. I have a very good feeling for you & am excited for you! AND, if THIS doesn't end-up being "the one" - He has something even better "in store"! (just had to add that cliche'!) =)

Have a GREAT day!!

joy5678 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joy5678 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 6:33am
post #23 of 35

I so agree with the mamajan & ocakes. I am in the same boat as you & God has been leading me very slowly since Oct. It's been amazing to watch how He is working in my life. He will work in yours as well. Keep your ears, eyes & heart open to His will as you put your hand in His. Feel free to pm me anytime to share. I will definitely be lifting you up to our Father. icon_smile.gif
Prov. 3:5&6

ribby0224 Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 3:00pm
post #24 of 35

Thanks so much for all of you responses. We went and looked at the shop yesterday afternoon and we really loved it. All these wheels in our heads just got to turning and I was thinking "WOW, this could really happen!" So, we have to work on the financing and if that happens then it's going to be ours. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks again!

terrylee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrylee Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 3:11pm
post #25 of 35

Good luck....What a great opportunity.......you have the support of your DH and lots of friends....

BakingJeannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingJeannie Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 6:01pm
post #26 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamajan61

It's always been a common practice for my husband and I to attempt to open every door that comes in front of us and let God close the doors he doesn't want us to go through... It's worked for us through our years together and I'm sure it could work for you too...

If the opportunity is there... go for it... but at the same time let God know that you're doing everything in your power to be in His will.... and allow Him to either keep that door open for you to continue to go through... or to close that door. That way, if He closes the door, you can definitely count on the fact that He has something much better for you down the road....

There is so much wisdom in what mamajan61 said. Ribby0224, I'm fill with joy for you and your husband regarding this matter and my husband and I will definately be praying for you and also those looking to open your shops. Every thing shall be in God's timing and I pray He will make your joy-FULL thumbs_up.gif

Cheers!

swick55 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
swick55 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 6:09am
post #27 of 35

You are in my prayers. Let us know how it goes. God Bless!

cupsncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupsncakes Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 11:43am
post #28 of 35

Prayers from Australia coming your way...

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 3:42pm
post #29 of 35

Lifting you up in prayer, for discernment and peace with whatever is God's will for your life. Keep us posted!

ribby0224 Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 4:37pm
post #30 of 35

We go to the bank tonight to see about the loan. If the money is there we are in!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%