Amazing Rose!

Decorating By Momkiksbutt Updated 26 Jul 2008 , 6:01am by mamajan61

Momkiksbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
9 replies
mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 1:29pm
post #2 of 10

WOW!!! how cool. Glad the instructions were listed. may have to try it ONLY on a smaller scale. icon_smile.gif

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 2:40pm
post #3 of 10

Too cool! Thanks! icon_eek.gif

ValMommytoDanny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ValMommytoDanny Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 3:16am
post #4 of 10

Hey.... I know that cake! That is Lisamae's cake. I remember wayyyy back when she posted it -
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=124943

There is a topic somewhere titled something like "a rose is a rose"

Fab cake!

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 4:40am
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValMommytoDanny

Hey.... I know that cake! That is Lisamae's cake. I remember wayyyy back when she posted it -
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=124943

There is a topic somewhere titled something like "a rose is a rose"

Fab cake!

. . . you beat me to the cake . . . I knew it was from here . . . boy we have a talented bunch . . . thumbs_up.gif

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 5:13am
post #6 of 10

Did anyone else notice that is the exact same cake in both links? I noticed because the pink on the petals has the exact same patterns/imperfections in both images. The leaves are also exactly the same, as is the wrinkle beside the foot of the plateau. The only difference is that one has silverware on the table behind and the other is a plain tablecloth. Very strange...

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 5:18am
post #7 of 10

Has it been done in chocolate sheets? I would like to know if it can.

Laura102777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laura102777 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 5:35am
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFrosted

Did anyone else notice that is the exact same cake in both links? I noticed because the pink on the petals has the exact same patterns/imperfections in both images. The leaves are also exactly the same, as is the wrinkle beside the foot of the plateau. The only difference is that one has silverware on the table behind and the other is a plain tablecloth. Very strange...

Well they are the same cake. The woman in the original link mentions multiple times that Lisa made the cake. I guess there are just more than one picture of the cake, which would explain the silverware in one and not in the other.

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 5:41am
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFrosted

. . . not really . . . I'm sure lisamae just cleaned up some of the clutter from her picture before posting it here . . . makes for a less distracting image . . .

mamajan61 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamajan61 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 6:01am
post #10 of 10

I would love to be able to do that... maybe... just maybe... one day I will...!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%