Have You Seen This Missing Mouse????!!!!!!

Decorating By tatetart Updated 7 Aug 2008 , 3:02am by tatetart

julzs71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julzs71 Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 3:43pm
post #61 of 77

You know it may have been the banquet staff.

tatetart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatetart Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 3:51pm
post #62 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutureCake

icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif OH NO!!!! :
Maybe the thing to mention for shows future is what Mrs. Mouse is going through... Or... is Mr. Mouse a prisoner of war with that pesky cat from the Aristocats???? Especially since only his tail was left behind...

it seems someone kidnapped Mr. Mouse to the POW camp...

I never thought of the Aristocats!! This is something to look into!!! icon_surprised.gif

Quote:
Quote:

Oh NO!!! I just can't accept that he ran off in some kind of mid-life mouse-crisis, he's much too young - even in mouse years . And he'd have to be crazy to leave his adorable little wife-they hadn't been having trouble at teacup had they???

Everytime I saw them together, they looked as if they were as much in love as the first day they met, but one never knows what goes on behind closed teacups!

Quote:
Quote:

Sometimes, it's not trouble at home--just boredom, I think. Mid-life mouse-crisis--TOO FUNNY

I am not going to even suggest this to Mrs Mouse. She has blood sugar problems you know...even the hint of this might throw her into seclusion forever!!!

Quote:
Quote:

Yah Mr. Mouse is probably driving the Barbie corvette around cruising for babes and shacking up with Barbie! The teacup is now their new hot tub!

Well..I never!! Then he would no longer be a Gentleman Mouse...He would be a big RAT! And with that Platinum Blonde Bimbette!! icon_twisted.gif

tatetart Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 3:56pm
post #63 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

Hi Jacque!
Im sorry they srole your cups..Maybe they thought you didnt wanted them..Then again, imagine, you art was stolen..What an honor!...To know somebody liked it so much that they had to steal it!!!...Thats like stealing diamonds!.. icon_lol.gif

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Awww... you are so sweet Edna. Yes... you are right..it can be viewed as the highest praise...
But why did they leave his little tail behind? It is so heartbreaking to see it there... by itself...all alone...just a tiny tail with no mouse... icon_wink.gif

tatetart Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 3:58pm
post #64 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by julzs71

You know it may have been the banquet staff.

I am thinking the Aristocats are looking more and more suspicious! icon_twisted.gif You know, at Disneyworld, they really blend in!

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 4:20pm
post #65 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by couturiere

Everytime I saw them together, they looked as if they were as much in love as the first day they met, but one never knows what goes on behind closed teacups!

I am not going to even suggest this to Mrs Mouse. She has blood sugar problems you know...even the hint of this might throw her into seclusion forever!!!

Well..I never!! Then he would no longer be a Gentleman Mouse...He would be a big RAT! And with that Platinum Blonde Bimbette!! icon_twisted.gif

Okay, I'm sitting here laughing out loud, and my husband asked what I was laughing at-how in the world do I begin to explain THIS thread?!? icon_razz.gif
Jacque, I just LOVE your references to her...piping gel tears, little gumpaste heart, blood sugar problems - oh your creativity goes FAR beyong sugar art thumbs_up.gif

tatetart Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 4:38pm
post #66 of 77
Quote:
Quote:

Jacque, I just LOVE your references to her...piping gel tears, little gumpaste heart, blood sugar problems - oh your creativity goes FAR beyong sugar art

Oh you have NO idea...the thoughts swirling in my head might be considered alarming to some! icon_wink.gif

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 5:17pm
post #67 of 77
Quote:

Quote:

Hi Jacque!
Im sorry they srole your cups..Maybe they thought you didnt wanted them..Then again, imagine, you art was stolen..What an honor!...To know somebody liked it so much that they had to steal it!!!...Thats like stealing diamonds!.. icon_lol.gif

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Awww... you are so sweet Edna. Yes... you are right..it can be viewed as the highest praise...
But why did they leave his little tail behind? It is so heartbreaking to see it there... by itself...all alone...just a tiny tail with no mouse... icon_wink.gif

Maybe they didnt see a broken tail...or maybe is the style of the person who stole it. Leave some detail behing so people know he was there icon_twisted.gif
we should check the tails for thumbprints detective.gificon_lol.gif
Did you ever called the hotel managment to check..or maybe someone from ICES?

tatetart Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 5:26pm
post #68 of 77
Quote:

Maybe they didnt see a broken tail...or maybe is the style of the person who stole it. Leave some detail behing so people know he was there icon_twisted.gif

Oh Edna...now that is just TWISTED! icon_twisted.gif
I have contacted The Great Mouse Detective, and Mickey has called on MIGHTY MOUSE. So if Mr Mouse can be found, we have the best mice on the job!
Hmmm...I wonder if "Simpkin the cat "finally exacted his revenge!!! OMG! icon_surprised.gifdetective.gif We really should look for "paw prints"!
Thanks Edna! Could be another promising lead!

Parable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Parable Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 5:32pm
post #69 of 77
Quote:

Hi Jacque!

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Now Edna, what do you know about "stealing diamonds"? icon_confused.gif

tonedna Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 5:33pm
post #70 of 77
Quote:

Quote:

Oh Edna...now that is just TWISTED! icon_twisted.gif
I have contacted The Great Mouse Detective, and Mickey has called on MIGHTY MOUSE. So if Mr Mouse can be found, we have the best mice on the job!
Hmmm...I wonder if "Simpkin the cat "finally exacted his revenge!!! OMG! icon_surprised.gifdetective.gif We really should look for "paw prints"!
Thanks Edna! Could be another promising lead!

Oh...what if it was kidnapped by Mickey..or Minney! icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif ...Jealousy issues!!!...love affair icon_surprised.gif ..posing as the wrong mouse!...Maybe pluto got hungry! icon_redface.gif

tonedna Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 5:35pm
post #71 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parable

Quote:

Hi Jacque!

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

tapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.gificon_lol.gif

Parable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Parable Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 5:41pm
post #72 of 77
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parable

Quote:

Hi Jacque!

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

tapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.gificon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tatetart Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 5:56pm
post #73 of 77
Quote:
Quote:

Oh...what if it was kidnapped by Mickey..or Minney! ...Jealousy issues!!!...love affair ..posing as the wrong mouse!...Maybe pluto got hungry!

We really have to be careful with the love affair accusations. If Mrs Mouse gets wind of that, it could send her Straight to the Cake Hospital!!!

Posing as the wrong mouse----Do you mean Rodent ID theft??? Dear me!!

Do you know if Pluto has a sweet tooth????? Really?? Oooooh Edna![/i]

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 10:23pm
post #74 of 77

I think that -itch Donald did it. He sure was PMSing when I ran into him. And you know how he hates mice.

tatetart Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 2:04am
post #75 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarshack

I think that -itch Donald did it. He sure was PMSing when I ran into him. And you know how he hates mice.

Now Now Z!!! You have to put aside your personal animosity for Donald the Diva... Donald doesn't hate MICE!!! It is a well known fact that Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse have had a Loooooong standing relationship!!

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 2:18pm
post #76 of 77

Jacque,
Are you planning a memorial service, or is Mrs. Mouse still holding onto hope for his rescue and return? How is she coping?

tatetart Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 3:02am
post #77 of 77

If I had the time, I would remake ALL my past little figurines holding candles at a tiny memorial....
wouldn't that be cute?

My hubby has challenged me to make a milk carton cake with the
missing mouse for the Cake Gallery at next year's convention icon_evil.gif !

Hehehe!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%