Too Much Money Spent!!

Lounge By Katie-Bug Updated 24 Jul 2008 , 12:02pm by sarahpierce

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 4:50pm
post #1 of 5

I have been on the road all week...spending money icon_redface.gif !

I went to an auction Thursady at a bakery that had closed. I met another CC member while there, SouthernBelle from Lebanon. I was standing next to a lady who was bidding on stainless shelves, I was waiting to bid on the boxes an boards. They ended up throwing in contents with the shelves so reached over an told her I would buy contents from her. So for $50.00 I got a ton of boards and boxes.

Then on Friday a friend called an said she was at a yard sale an they had a Kitchen Aid for $50!! I talked to the lady, it came with the grinder attachment, two flat beaters, two whisk, dough hook, and two bowls. It is a bowl lift heavy duty!! Guess where it is now? :lol That's right it's on my cabinet with it's two cousins!! icon_redface.gif

Then on Saturday I went about two hours from home and bought a ton of stuff from a lady. The steal of the day...Apex fountain for $75!!! icon_surprised.gif

Yesterday, I went an purchased a stainless five shelf bakers rack, it has a huge custom cutting board on it! Got that for $35.00!!

That's not all I have gotten lately but my lord, I must stop looking!! I can't hold anything else for awhile!!! I sure did get some awesome bargins though!!! thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 5:07pm
post #2 of 5

Hey as long as you have the money to spend, go for it, you did get great deals, and youre helping to stimulate the economy... well sord of thumbs_up.gif

traceyjade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traceyjade Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 7:54pm
post #3 of 5

I have that same problem, I can't pass up a good deal even if I don't need it, but man a Kitchen Aid for $50 I think you said. You can just buy and sell it to make money! I wish I could find those kind of deals icon_wink.gif

Aliwis000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aliwis000 Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 10:15pm
post #4 of 5

Some people have all the luck! icon_smile.gif I would love to find a KitchenAid for 50 bucks..wowo!! Congrats on all your great deals!

sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 12:02pm
post #5 of 5

Yea!! I love bargin shopping too! My DH and oldest DS roll their eyes everytime momma says "Lets go to Target!". They know I'm clearance shopping. But I find really good deals. I got 2 air purifiers for $10 (originally $60 a piece), and a counter top rotiserie for $25 (originally $125). That's just to name a few. Oh yeah, at Michaels I got a beautiful 17 inch cake stand with silver feet for $9 ( originally $35).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%