Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I Dropped The Cake!

Decorating By lainalee Updated 21 Jul 2008 , 3:27am by lainalee

lainalee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lainalee Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 7:45pm
post #1 of 10

Just tripped over a box outside of my shoppe and dropped my sons birthday cake upside down! I am soooooooo mad, as I have asked DH and DS (and I don't me darling) for two weeks to move it because its heavy. I am so upset, I just had to vent with all the CC friends. Did'nt even get a picture, but it was cute. A Michigan State Jersey with my sons name and hockey number on it. icon_sad.gificon_mad.gif

9 replies
Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 8:04pm
post #2 of 10

I am SO sorry. How frustrating, I'm sending you a (((HUG))).

tootie0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootie0809 Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 8:10pm
post #3 of 10

Oh my! That is one of my worst fears....dropping a just-completed cake. I'm so sorry and can only imagine how frustrated you are. icon_sad.gif

peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 9:02pm
post #4 of 10

Oh my, thats terrible, please tell me it is for the son you asked to move the box. Cause i think that would be fitting. And you just have to look at the bright side at least it was a cake for your son and not for a paying customer, and you could have been hurt.

Now go kick some butt and get that box moved before worse happens.

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 9:15pm
post #5 of 10

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............my greatest fear. What can I say? Hugs and Hugs and Hugs and I feel terrible with you. Thank God it wasn't for a customer.

Dixiegal01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dixiegal01 Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 9:16pm
post #6 of 10

Ouch! icon_surprised.gif A cake decorators worst nightmare.......just think, you might be able to laugh about it in a few months icon_cry.gif So sorry it happened!

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 9:26pm
post #7 of 10

I meant to say, Hope you didn't break anything on your body. I bet that hurt on top of everything else. icon_cry.gif I really feel bad for you.

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 3:02am
post #8 of 10

This might be mean but I would have handed them a couple of forks and told them to "dig in".

I've had this happen and it's the absolute worst.

I hope you made them clean it up.

bigmama1961 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigmama1961 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 3:21am
post #9 of 10

so sorry hope your son had another cake?iam always scared thats going to happen to me..sending a hugggggggg your way...

lainalee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lainalee Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 3:27am
post #10 of 10

Peg, yes it was that son, lol. Always had this fear, just glad it was'nt a customer. Thanks guys for the hugs, I am ok, just egg on my face. Ladyellam, you crack me up, wish I'd have thought of that, but they did clean it up, and went and bought some cupcakes. They finally moved that box.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%