Videos For Sale

Decorating By vicmic Updated 20 Jul 2008 , 12:13am by tiggy2

vicmic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vicmic Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 8:50pm
post #1 of 6

Has anyone purchased the videos from a company called cakesmadeeasy.com. I've seen some clips on you tube and was wondering if anyone has their product?

NOTE:I think I posted this in the wrong area originally it's a general question to anyone reading this so I am sorry if it looks like a duplicate post

5 replies
dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 10:25pm
post #2 of 6

From what I understand the info on there isn't worth purchasing. Meaning it's all info you can find places like here. But if you are looking for instructional videos I highly recommend the ones made by Sugarshack. If you've ever looked at her cakes you'll see that her video/dvds are totally worth getting. Here's a link to her site:

http://www.sugaredproductions.com/

disneynutbsv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
disneynutbsv Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 11:45pm
post #3 of 6

I second the ones from Sugarshack, the dvd's are amazing! I learned quite a bit from all 3!

Homemade-Goodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Homemade-Goodies Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 11:56pm
post #4 of 6

Cakesmadeeasy.com is related to Cookiesmadeeasy.com and Yummyarts.com...there was a thread recently on the pros and cons of joining Yummy Arts. It was kind of split between rave reviews and people not thinking it was worth it.

Peeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeg Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 12:05am
post #5 of 6

I purchased CakesMadeEasy and I LOVE them. they have taught me tons of things. I bought them before I even heard of CC. I have no regrets for buying them. I did it through e-books, downloads. Very inexpensive, I would like the CookiesMadeEasy also. CC sometimes is hard to get on and to look at things, so I just go to my e-books and it is real fast. I still like CC too. ps. I also have sugarshacks videos, all of them.....

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 12:13am
post #6 of 6

I think the videos by cakes made easy are very good. They are however entirely different then what sugarshack teaches so it just depends on what you are looking for. I'm just curious dodibug, have you personally seen the videos?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%