13 replies
aliciaL_77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciaL_77 Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 1:42am
post #2 of 14

thanks!

knel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
knel Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 1:49am
post #3 of 14

Hey, THANKS! I don't get Michael's flyers anymore in the mail for some reason. For a long time, they let you sign for a coupon in the store, but they have recently stopped doing that. EVERY CENT COUNTS!!!

tracey1970 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracey1970 Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 1:52am
post #4 of 14

For us Canadian CCrs, the same coupon applies here. Sometimes, the coupons are different, but the one I got two days ago is the exact same as this. I posted mine under the "Who lives in Ontario and uses Satin Ice" thread, thinking the Canadian one may be different, but now that I see the US coupon, it looks the exact same. Happy shopping!

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 1:58am
post #5 of 14

Thanks, I love shopping at Michaels for all my cool cake gadgets! icon_biggrin.gif

doitallmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doitallmom Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 2:29am
post #6 of 14

woohoooo! Gotta love Michael's! Thanks, Texas_Rose.

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 2:33am
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by knel

Hey, THANKS! I don't get Michael's flyers anymore in the mail for some reason. For a long time, they let you sign for a coupon in the store, but they have recently stopped doing that. EVERY CENT COUNTS!!!

If you sign up on their website for their email list, they will send you coupons every so often.

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 11:13am
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by knel

If you sign up on their website for their email list, they will send you coupons every so often.

Thanks for this!!!

I've never gotten one via email even though I am signed up. I need to figure out why (and nope, they don't end up in the junk mail folder).

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 11:57am
post #9 of 14

Bed Bath, and Beyond issending out coupons all the time. i have three sitting here right now. They are 20% off coupons. Go to thier website, and sign up for email notices.

Mike

knel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
knel Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 1:49pm
post #10 of 14

I am on the email list also, and rarely do I ever get a coupon. I'm tempted to email Michaels, and ask why I don't receive my flyers anymore. I shop in there WEEKLY! I have found 20% coupons in Family Fun magazines also, if anyone subscribes to that magazine... Every now and then, I'll find them in the Sunday paper.

sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 4:18pm
post #11 of 14

Thank you!!I was just on my way to Michaels when I couldn't help but look at the forums 1 more time, and I found this. Thanks for the cash you saved me!

MaryAnnPriest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MaryAnnPriest Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 4:28pm
post #12 of 14

Thanks for the coupon!

I too am signed up for mailings, but I never receive any of them. Maybe try signing up again????

CocoaBlondie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CocoaBlondie Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 4:47pm
post #13 of 14

Thanks so much. How very thoughtful icon_biggrin.gif

DMCG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DMCG Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 5:07pm
post #14 of 14

Thank you! time to go stock up on the little things.
Nice of you to pass on the info thumbs_up.gif

Danielle

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%