Cake Doctor Cookbooks

Decorating By Honey_Cakes Updated 19 Jul 2008 , 11:26pm by nefcook21

Honey_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honey_Cakes Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 1:28am
post #1 of 5

Hello i need some advice about the Cake Doctor cookbooks. I am about to buy the cupcake one but wondered if it is very different to the Cake Mix Doctor book? I mainly make cupcakes but the Mix Doctor book sounds great as well. Has anyone got both of these that they can give me an idea if I should get one or get both?? THANKS icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

4 replies
gr8_seamstress Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gr8_seamstress Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 4:26am
post #2 of 5

ya know you have this posted about 5 times?

auntsteff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntsteff Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 8:23am
post #3 of 5

I don't have the cupcake book, but I have the Cake Mix Doctor and use the "regular" cake recipes and make cupcakes with that. I haven't had any problems yet, but so far I have generally stuck with chocolate and yellow or white cupcakes. The only "fancy" ones that I have made have been Hummingbird cupcakes, and those got rave reviews!

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 9:03am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8_seamstress

ya know you have this posted about 5 times?

Was that really necessary???????? thumbsdown.gif

I have the cupcake one and my girlfriend has the cake one and to be honest I always forget about mine and borrow hers. icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif I do love the cake one though!! icon_lol.gif

nefcook21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefcook21 Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 11:26pm
post #5 of 5

I have both and I really like them. They have different things in them and the cupcake one has some really cute ideas and some good recipes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%