Pink Cupcake Papers

Decorating By loriemoms Updated 4 Aug 2008 , 5:25pm by Solecito

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 10:06pm
post #1 of 20

Ok, you guys were so helpful with the silver papers...I need pink ones now! I tried the pale pink ones and well, they had NO color once the cupcakes were done! Do you know if anyone makes a solid pink cupcake paper? (I have seen the ones with lines and such...) One that actually looks PINK when you bake the cupcake in it?

Thanks!

19 replies
loriemoms Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 12:19pm
post #2 of 20

anyone?

punkinpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkinpie Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 12:49pm
post #3 of 20

Have you seen these? They are a raspberry colour though. I haven't tried them personally.

I also hate when you can't see the liner colour or patterns. I use the sliver ones most often because of it.

http://tinyurl.com/6ngjdt

loriemoms Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 5:01pm
post #4 of 20

I like those, althought they are TOO pink....do you think they would fade with the cake inside?

PattyT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PattyT Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 5:19pm
post #5 of 20

Fancy Flours has some - but you probably already checked...they have the pink striped, and pink tokyo stripe, and the pink with gold.

I have some mini liners I got from them, that I had to buy as a set to get the green and yellow (Ben 10 cartoon colors)...so if you want the 25 bright pink ones - they call them "magenta" I'll send them your way!

What about using the wrappers over top? Someone posted a template to make your own.

Homemade-Goodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Homemade-Goodies Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 11:31pm
post #6 of 20

Hi loriemoms...recently someone was searching for black cups and got a lot of wonderful references for different companies with difference colors. Here is the thread, if she could find black, I bet you can find pink somewhere: http://forum.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=595215&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

Good luck in your search!!! icon_biggrin.gif

loriemoms Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 12:01am
post #7 of 20

for sending that thread! (I actually have black cupcake liners..I found them at the local paper store during halloween)

I went ahead and ordered the magenta ones and will see how they do...
Thanks!

golfgirl1227 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
golfgirl1227 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 12:55am
post #8 of 20

www.bakerscups.com

They are in Australia though.

I place big orders from them and can end up getting colored liners from them around the same price as I was getting the white ones for here. I use a bigger liner and it has been a problem. I am a huge fan of this place though.

loriemoms Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 11:13am
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgirl1227

www.bakerscups.com

They are in Australia though.

I place big orders from them and can end up getting colored liners from them around the same price as I was getting the white ones for here. I use a bigger liner and it has been a problem. I am a huge fan of this place though.

I ran into a few companies in Australia and the UK that have great paper liners! Why they are not available in this country is beyond me....

golfgirl1227 Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 5:51am
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

Why they are not available in this country is beyond me....

No kidding.

ETA: How many do you need? I have a shipment on its way with pink ones in it (can't remember how many I ordered though) and might be able to help you out.

loriemoms Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 12:03pm
post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgirl1227

Quote:

Why they are not available in this country is beyond me....

No kidding.

ETA: How many do you need? I have a shipment on its way with pink ones in it (can't remember how many I ordered though) and might be able to help you out.

I need 150 of them!! (I did order the bright pinks ones and am going to see how they do...they might mute down a little when baked)

we should start our own exporting business around here! hahaha!

alvarezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alvarezmom Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 1:23pm
post #12 of 20

Golfgirl-
which ones do you get for the standard cupcakes? I'm looking on their site (lots of great colors), but I'm not finding the ones that are standard that have a 2'' base.

golfgirl1227 Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 2:08am
post #13 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarezmom

Golfgirl-
which ones do you get for the standard cupcakes? I'm looking on their site (lots of great colors), but I'm not finding the ones that are standard that have a 2'' base.

Well, that would be the part where I spent a lot of time with some flattened cupcake liners, a ruler, and an online conversion website, lol! I took the liners I've been using, measured the bottom and the wall, converted that into millimeters or whatever it is (can't remember) and picked the ones that were the closest.

I will see if I can figure out what I ordered.

ETA: Oh sure, now they have measurements in inches listed on there. That took me a really long time to figure out what I wanted, LOL! I order 700 and 408, BTW.

alvarezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alvarezmom Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 3:28pm
post #14 of 20

The 408 has a description for a small cupcake...that would be like the liners they sell int he stores for "regular ones"? I'd really hate to order the wrong size.

golfgirl1227 Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 10:27pm
post #15 of 20

They both fit into my regular cupcake pans, one is taller however. I use the normal 12 cupcake pans at home, and then I have ones at my shop that hold 3 dozen or so, but they are all the same size (the holes that is).

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 1:59pm
post #16 of 20

Wilton has bright pink ones with multi coloured stripes...available at Michaels

Granpam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Granpam Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 2:19pm
post #17 of 20

Those Wilton ones get very dark after baking and look more red. I used them for the cupcakes in my photos and was very disappointed at how dark they were.

loriemoms Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 4:06pm
post #18 of 20

The hot pink ones worked out great! They baked up a nice pink color.
LL

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 3:07am
post #19 of 20

niceicon_smile.gif

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 5:25pm
post #20 of 20
Quote:

The hot pink ones worked out great! They baked up a nice pink color.

Did you order from bakers cups australia? How long did the order took to get here?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%