Voting Time! Cookie Bouquet Throwdown #3!

Baking By gottabakenow Updated 3 Sep 2008 , 11:46am by GeminiRJ

yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 12:47am
post #91 of 97

I'm ready when you are... icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

bakinccc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakinccc Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 1:42am
post #92 of 97

....c'mon, c'mon...I can't stand it any longer!!!!! Post the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Mattie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mattie1 Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 10:44pm
post #93 of 97

What happened? I thought the pictures were supposed to be posted by now.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 11:55am
post #94 of 97

I was hoping to break up the monotony of my work week with a cookie bouquet contest. Anyone know when the pictures will be posted?

yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 7:15pm
post #95 of 97

I pm'd kneadacookie a few days ago...I am assuming she must be really busy. Will keep you posted.

kneadacookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kneadacookie Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 2:20am
post #96 of 97

OMG!!!!! you guys must think i'm the biggest idiot out there!! i apparently forgot about the throwdown. things have been so crazy. hubby still isn't back to work yet. in the past few weeks, we've gone from 11 decorators, down to 6 at the bakery i work at. people are dropping like flies. things have been so nuts. i finished up on some orders i had, and we drove the kids up to canada for a camping trip we had promised them before our "summer from hell" i couldn't call out while in canada, but the bakery kept calling me about cookies. we finally came home a little early, only to go right back to cookies. i just finished up 2 more orders with a wedding waiting in the wings for tomorrow night. i decided to come on to check things out...... i could not be any sorrier. so, i didn't fall off the end of the world (although now i wish i had). i hope you guys will all accept my apologies. i think yankeegal should move on and challenge someone else. maybe someone else can whip up a day at the lake. i'm really REALLY sorry!!!!

please tell me there's a light at the end of the tunnel

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 11:46am
post #97 of 97

Wow, it sounds like you've been one busy lady! I wish I lived in your neck of the woods...I'd be begging for a job! Hope it settles down a bit for you, and I hope your husband continues to mend. All the best.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%