3 Tier 36 Cupcake Courier ... ?

Baking By lizamlin Updated 2 Aug 2008 , 6:28pm by mjarvis78

lizamlin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lizamlin Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 10:42am
post #1 of 16

Hiya! I *love* the ghetto fab carrier !!! Too cool! But for the kiddos and school events, I've had my eye on this: http://www.cupcakecourier.com/

Anybody else own this? Ratings? Reviews?

15 replies
Malakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Malakin Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 10:57am
post #2 of 16

I've don't have one, (yet) nor have I seen one until now but I love the idea, style and colors. It's looks like it would do an awesome job in keeping the cc's in place.

havingfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
havingfun Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 12:54pm
post #4 of 16

I got the carrier like the one at Target at HomeGoods for $19.99. You might want to check there (if you have one close by). I am a little concerned about the latching, but will test it first. The really nice thing about this carrier, without the cupcake holders in it, it will make a nice TALL cover for a TALL cake!

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 1:12pm
post #5 of 16

I love mine! I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond before Target started carrying them. Would have saved me $4 if I'd waited. lol I especially like that I can carry a small 2 tiered cake in it as well.

realms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
realms Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 1:18pm
post #6 of 16

I own two of the cupcake couriers, got them from HSN when they were on sale. I absolutely love them! I was nervous about the latches at first because I've never trusted other carriers in the past. As long as you hear the click when you press them into place it is a very strong hold. It holds a cupcake with decorations with a decent frosting height but would love if they made one to accomodate tall cupcakes too. Personally, I think they are a great buy and I use them a lot!

karenm0712 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karenm0712 Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 1:22pm
post #7 of 16

I have three of them - 1 from Target and 2 from Homegoods and I LOVE THEM! icon_smile.gif

My mom got the 2 from Homegoods cause she is always there...otherwise I would have had no clue that they carried them!

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 2:41pm
post #8 of 16

I love mine and would highly recommend it! I often take treats to school and this makes moving them so much easier!

chassidyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chassidyg Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 10:21pm
post #9 of 16

I have 3, I got them for 15.00 each off of chefs.com. They are great!! I looooovvvvveee them!!!!!

aimers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aimers Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 10:36pm
post #10 of 16

I LOVE mine!!! Bought it at Target for $25.00. If I had room I would but 4 more... If anyone has more than one, can they be separated and stacked?

cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemkr Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 3:48pm
post #11 of 16

LOVE Mine - got it a Target. Haven't seen the @ Homegoods but that could be hit or miss. I would recommend for anyone. my cc's are usually about 3 inches high and have no problems with squishing frosting.

mpence Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mpence Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 4:14am
post #12 of 16

I have one that I got from Target for $25. Unfortunately, it got knocked off a table (thank goodness it was empty) and two of the latches broke icon_cry.gif . My husband had an adjustable nylon strap with a plastic type snap buckle that he used for something else and it works perfect to strap around the carrier so I can keep using it icon_smile.gif . Although, I did see one this past weekend at Homegoods for $19.99.

mpence Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mpence Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 4:16am
post #13 of 16

I have one that I got from Target for $25. Unfortunately, it got knocked off a table (thank goodness it was empty) and two of the latches broke icon_cry.gif . My husband had an adjustable nylon strap with a plastic type snap buckle that he used for something else and it works perfect to strap around the carrier so I can keep using it icon_smile.gif . Although, I did see one this past weekend at Homegoods for $19.99.

lizamlin Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 11:04am
post #14 of 16

Well, this seems like an overall 'thumbs up' -- can't wait to get mine icon_smile.gif

cookiemookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiemookie Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 2:09pm
post #15 of 16

I have two of them.

They had them for 14.99 with fre eshipping at Chefs catalog awhile back. I jumped on that and ordered 3. I only got two because at that price they were completely wiped out!

I absolutely love it. It is the best thing since sliced bread. If anyone has trouble removing their cupcakes from them, a teaspoon works really well, especially if you have a DH who is dropping off baked goods and no one wants to be responsible for losing your container!

mjarvis78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjarvis78 Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:28pm
post #16 of 16

I have 3, and love them! IF I am doing cupcakes for someone I know, I will bring them in the courier, because I know I will get it back eventually.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%