For Those Who Asked...

Decorating By tonedna Updated 18 Jul 2008 , 2:17pm by tonedna

imagine76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagine76 Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 2:19pm
post #61 of 81

edna, your work is absolutely flawless! why aren't you on food network winning some big $?! i just looked at the video of all your cakes on youtube and i like just about any of them more than anything i've seen on the major international competitions on food network!

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 2:22pm
post #62 of 81

i just watched it and i'm going to go back and add your youtube to my faves...i'm a lefty so a lot of wilton methods are lost on me (i did buy some lefty tips but i haven't tried them yet-i'm afraid i'm so used to the other akward way) i can't wait to try your other techniques-you're very generous to share your gift and it's much appreciated by all icon_smile.gif

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 2:33pm
post #63 of 81

I hear ya michellesArt, I'm a lefty too and looking at a still picture just isn't much help to me.

farmom3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
farmom3 Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 2:54pm
post #64 of 81

wow, Thank you for another wonderful video, edna you are so lovely and talented thumbs_up.gificon_eek.gif

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 3:11pm
post #65 of 81

Edna dear, ole buddy ! THANK YOU I do think you are appreciated by everyone ! Another great yotube, Yours are so so easy to follow and you have the best short cuts to ! Cant wait to see whats next !

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 3:13pm
post #66 of 81

Well fiddlesticks.. as you know my weeks are full of weddings.. This week I have 6 plus I have ICES..I have to deal with shortcuts!

icon_lol.gif

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 3:34pm
post #67 of 81

icon_lol.gif Edna.. I dont know how you get so many cakes done? I mean really woman !And a husband and son and a household ! Gezzzzzz! your good! Not to forget the dancing to ! icon_lol.gif Im sure we will all await your next short cut No mater what it is on !! icon_biggrin.gif

danijus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
danijus Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 3:47pm
post #68 of 81

Thanks for another amazing video!!!!! Can't wait for the rose either. Gumpaste or bc. One question though... Where can we find the template?

Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 4:19pm
post #69 of 81

The template is in the back of the Wilton Course II booklet. You can cut each one out individually and laminate it so that it can be used over and over.

Suze

mommak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommak Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 4:55pm
post #70 of 81

I just watched your video's, you are simply amazing. You described everything perfect. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. thumbs_up.gif

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 6:57pm
post #71 of 81

I too am looking forward to the rosebud. Mine don't even resemble anything but a blob, and I would love to be able to do them so I can put them on petit fours.

cakecastle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecastle Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 7:38pm
post #72 of 81

Thank you so much Edna! I have only tried the Wilton method once and it wasn't a pretty picture, lol. You make everything look so easy, I can't wait to try your way icon_biggrin.gif .

mashmellow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mashmellow Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 2:20am
post #73 of 81

I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS ¡¡¡, ihave lerned a lot, Thank you so much GBY

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 3:00am
post #74 of 81

hey Edna that was great!
Thanks for sharing

elainec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elainec Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 4:10am
post #75 of 81

Thanks Edna! You are truly an angel to give of your time so freely. May God Bless you in all your endeavors! elaine

tonedna Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 5:09am
post #76 of 81

I'll definitively have the rosebud in my thoughts for the one of them..
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 6:04am
post #77 of 81

Edna, thanks so much. Again, you've made a fabulous video tutorial.

I just don't understand why I don't find your posts announcing your new videos until they're already at least four pages long!! I've been on CC today for hours! icon_confused.gificon_cry.gif

icon_lol.gif

OhioBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhioBaker Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 1:02pm
post #78 of 81

Edna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this video. I've learned so many things from you. You are truely talented. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks again!

tonedna Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 4:28am
post #79 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_Plum_Fairy

Edna, thanks so much. Again, you've made a fabulous video tutorial.

I just don't understand why I don't find your posts announcing your new videos until they're already at least four pages long!! I've been on CC today for hours! icon_confused.gificon_cry.gif

icon_lol.gif

lol..my posts for some reason do get lost!

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 10:52am
post #80 of 81

I love the accent you have Edna and your so easy to understand. Say tutorial one more time, it sounds so cute. Your a sweetheart to share with us so freely, there are so many nice people here!!!!! You are one of them. thumbs_up.gif

tonedna Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 2:17pm
post #81 of 81

lol..well all my videos say tutorial! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%