Got Any Ideas For A "daddy" Shower....mike? Doug?

Decorating By Michelle104 Updated 28 Jul 2008 , 7:05pm by Sugar_Plum_Fairy

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 5:09pm
post #31 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_Plum_Fairy

Michelle, I like the idea of a toolbox with pacifiers and diapers in it or around it, myself.

But.....are you sure we're not working on the same cake? lol icon_lol.gif

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-6017218-.html#6017218

I hope you don't mind....I don't want to hijack this thread, but here's what I wound up doing for my neighbor's coworker's baby shower (which was originally supposed to be a beehive, also). http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1247016

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 5:29pm
post #32 of 35

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif GRACE!!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!! I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open!!! It looks like I could just lay my head down and take a little nap! thumbs_up.gif That is the same nursery theme by the way! You did fantastic!!! icon_lol.gif

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 5:56pm
post #33 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle104

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif GRACE!!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!! I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open!!! It looks like I could just lay my head down and take a little nap! thumbs_up.gif That is the same nursery theme by the way! You did fantastic!!! icon_lol.gif

Thank you so much, Michelle. I hope you saw that I left you a comment under your cake in your gallery. You did an amazing job on that cake!! The tool belt and the inscription are perfect! I love it so much I called my DH over to look at it (he's working from home today).

I love the addition of all the real baby items. So cute!

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 6:37pm
post #34 of 35

Thanks so much Grace! It was really fun to do.. You know, no matter what everyone says about my cakes, I can't wait to get them up on CC to see what my fellow cakers think! I love to get those comments!! I left one on yours too! thumbs_up.gif

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 28 Jul 2008 , 7:05pm
post #35 of 35

Thank, Michelle. I got it. I still enjoy reading what people think of my cakes. I never get tired of it and I'm like a child wanting to get my picture on the site! lol

Thanks again for your kind words.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%