My Son Passed Away Sat 7-12-08

Decorating By patticake1951 Updated 25 Jul 2008 , 9:51pm by MosMom

soobsessedwithcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soobsessedwithcake Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:16pm
post #91 of 218

I am so very sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

farmom3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
farmom3 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:18pm
post #92 of 218

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif OMG I am crying right now, I am so so so sorry for your loss and I will keep you all in my prayers .

mw902 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mw902 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:19pm
post #93 of 218

I am so sorry for your loss, I can not imagine having a loss of a child, my brother passed away from similar circumstances and it is a different kind of greif, not knowing what happen and I hope you find out soon for your own peace, please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

aa053103 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aa053103 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:21pm
post #94 of 218

I'm so sorry for your lost. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. Just know that God is by your side and he is there to get you this rough time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Ana

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:21pm
post #95 of 218

I am sorry for your loss, your family will be in our prayers. The Lord does everything for a reason, even when it seems so unfair. I know you will be in good hands, you have a huge support group here on CC to help you through this. Nothing will replace your son, but love and encouragement will be the tools you need to get through this. God Bless your family during this tough time.

lanalei Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanalei Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:24pm
post #96 of 218

May the Lord be watching over you and your loved ones through one of your darkest times. I will pray for you and remember, you have many, many friends on CC.com! If there is anything I can do to help you through this, please let me know. Even a nice email will help to carry you through this. May God bless you, and carry you through this.

lanalei

dabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dabear Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:25pm
post #97 of 218

I can't even begin to imagine the pain you and your family are suffering right now. I am so sorry. I will keep your family in my prayers.

nanny4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanny4 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:25pm
post #98 of 218

My heart truely feels for you, Your family is in my thoughts & prayers.
(((HUGS TO YOU)))

Linda from
Tennessee

july2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
july2008 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:26pm
post #99 of 218

I'm so sorry about your loss.. Was it your brother or your son?? Your myspace page shows it was your baby brother.. Again, so sorry about your loss..

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:26pm
post #100 of 218

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May the Light of God shine on you in this, your darkest hour.

I am so truly sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

Kathy

poshcakedesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poshcakedesigns Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:27pm
post #101 of 218

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. May God strengthen you and your family during this difficult time.

marion123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marion123 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:29pm
post #102 of 218

you are in my thoughts and we'll light a candle for your family on Sunday..

Carissa

ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:29pm
post #103 of 218

I am sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your family.

snowynight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowynight Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:31pm
post #104 of 218

I am so very sorry to hear about your son. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you at this very sad time. God bless you and your family.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:36pm
post #105 of 218

So sorry for your loss... icon_sad.gif hugs
Edna

Superstar2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Superstar2 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:39pm
post #106 of 218

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. ))))Hugs(((((

purpleeater Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
purpleeater Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:40pm
post #107 of 218

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. I pray that you find strength to carry you through this difficult time.
May God Bless you,
Margaret Bryant,
Garland, Tx

Leahw207 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Leahw207 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:41pm
post #108 of 218

I'am so very sorry about your loss. My heart just hurts for you so much. My family and I will keep you in our prayers! If you need anything please do not hesitate to give a shout out, we are all here for you! God Bless You!

Chef_Rinny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chef_Rinny Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:47pm
post #109 of 218

I am so sorry for your loss. I know words cannot take away the pain.... a parent should never have to know the pain of loosing a child. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

cakebaby59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaby59 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:48pm
post #110 of 218

I am so very very sorry for your loss. Losing a child is a mother's greatest fear and I don't even want to try to imagine what you are going through. Let yourself feel what you need to and give yourself time to grieve...but don't get lost in it. It's going to hurt for awhile...but morning will come again...one evening you'll realize that the only memory you had that day was a good one and you will smile. I am praying for you. God Bless and Comfort you and your family. Linda

july2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
july2008 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:51pm
post #111 of 218

Arrangements for my baby brotherâs funeral
Current mood: devastated
Category: devastated Life

We did arrangements for my baby brother's funeral today. It will be in Perry County.

Visitation is Wednesday night and the ceremony is Thursday at 2 pm.

Thanks for all your support. I love you all.

(931) 589-2141
Mc Donald Funeral Home
212 E Main St
Linden, TN 37096

Info on funeral home and arrangements for cards..

TonyaBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TonyaBakes Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:54pm
post #112 of 218

I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. A parent should never have to face losing a child. My family and I will be praying for you and yours. Hope you do find some comfort and peace fo mind.

ShopGrl1128 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShopGrl1128 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:54pm
post #113 of 218

Oh God! Iâm so sorry for your loss; I donât even know what else to sayâ¦
Please if you need something we are all here to help.

God bless you and your family.

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:54pm
post #114 of 218

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response I have gotten on here today. I have to get ready to leave now so I will be back on here later on this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by july2008

I'm so sorry about your loss.. Was it your brother or your son?? Your myspace page shows it was your baby brother.. Again, so sorry about your loss..

He is my son you must have been on my dd's. He was 32 yrs old so he wasn't a little child but it still hurts he is still my baby no matter how old he is. My dh [his dad] passed away 22 yrs ago when he was 35, suddenly also. He is being buried in the family cemetery beside him. I have also set up a new myspace page for memorials to him, it is
http://www.myspace.com/frogking32 if aanyone would like to see it.

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 5:57pm
post #115 of 218
Quote:

Arrangements for my baby brotherâs funeral
Current mood: devastated
Category: devastated Life

We did arrangements for my baby brother's funeral today. It will be in Perry County.

Visitation is Wednesday night and the ceremony is Thursday at 2 pm.

Thanks for all your support. I love you all.

(931) 589-2141
Mc Donald Funeral Home
212 E Main St
Linden, TN 37096

Info on funeral home and arrangements for cards..

Yes this one is from my dd's myspace

cakedout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedout Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 6:28pm
post #116 of 218

Oh dear.... how tragic. more {{{{{hugs}}}}

You are suffering the greatest pain a parent will ever know. I will pray that you and your family find comfort in his memory and strength to make it through this difficult time.

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 8:37pm
post #117 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by patticake1951

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response I have gotten on here today. I have to get ready to leave now so I will be back on here later on this weekend.

Quote:

He is my son you must have been on my dd's. He was 32 yrs old so he wasn't a little child but it still hurts he is still my baby no matter how old he is. My dh [his dad] passed away 22 yrs ago when he was 35, suddenly also. He is being buried in the family cemetery beside him. I have also set up a new myspace page for memorials to him, it is
http://www.myspace.com/frogking32 if aanyone would like to see it.

Patticake,
I am sure that no matter the age of your child, it is a shattering loss. I feel terrible, and my prayers are with you.

Summer

JawdroppingCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JawdroppingCakes Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 9:51pm
post #118 of 218

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Sometimes words are difficult at this heartbreaking time so I will just send out prayers and many hugs your way.(((((((HUGS))))))). You and your family are in my thoughts.

mariak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariak Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 10:53pm
post #119 of 218

I am so sorry!! We lost our son just before his second birthday. It was unexpected and we had to go through an autopsy as well as genetic testing because we didn't know why he died. It is a very hard process and I hope you get answers to your questions. It doesn;t take the pain away but it does help a little. Unfortunately we never found out what caused our son's death. There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better but just try to hold tight to all of the wonderful memories that you have of him. Those memories and pictures of him will become your most treasured possesions. You will be in my prayers.

Maria

mariak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariak Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 10:53pm
post #120 of 218

I am so sorry!! We lost our son just before his second birthday. It was unexpected and we had to go through an autopsy as well as genetic testing because we didn't know why he died. It is a very hard process and I hope you get answers to your questions. It doesn;t take the pain away but it does help a little. Unfortunately we never found out what caused our son's death. There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better but just try to hold tight to all of the wonderful memories that you have of him. Those memories and pictures of him will become your most treasured possesions. You will be in my prayers.

Maria

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%