To Kincaelan

Sugar Work By garitee113 Updated 15 Jul 2008 , 9:55pm by kincaellan

garitee113 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
garitee113 Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 7:00pm
post #1 of 2

i want to paint a picture on the top of a cake , wich kind of airbrushing machine do you use ? which caractheristics shoud it have? can you show it? thanks ........... i have just bought the lamp, the gloves, to make all you teached me , i am really happy!!!!!!!!!

1 reply
kincaellan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kincaellan Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 9:55pm
post #2 of 2

If you buy an air compressor with an auto on/off feature as well as a on/off switch you'll be much happier. This way the machine is not running all the time. Much quieter and easier on the nerves.

Make sure you have a moisture trap between the compressor and your hose. Some hoses for airbrushes come with these in-line already.

Check out the gallery page of our site and see the new video gallery. There is a tutorial on building your own sugar pump.

Quote by @%username% on %date%