Where Do I Get This Cutter Any Good Websites?? Thanks

Decorating By Lucy0618 Updated 10 Jul 2008 , 11:49pm by peg818

Lucy0618 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lucy0618 Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 10:02pm
post #1 of 3

I was wondering if you guys have any websites on hand where you can help me create this design in the bottom of the cake...is it a cutter roller? Or is it done by hand...which seems to perfect. Thanks for the help.


2 replies
DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 10:40pm
post #2 of 3

Here's a great website. I'm sure you'll find whatever you're looking for here. http://www.firstimpressionsmolds.com/

peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 11:49pm
post #3 of 3

it looks to me like an FMM cutter, you can find at Global Sugarart they are a strip type cutter, at least that is what the second tier has used on the bottom, if not all of them, the good news is they are easy to use and are reasonably priced.

Quote by @%username% on %date%